"Hey, Nori, are you done?" Ryu questioned from behind the door, snapping Noriko out of her thoughts. "Crowds are starting to clear out and I wanna get going before traffic gets bad."

"Yeah," Noriko replied, opening the door and walking out of the bathroom.

Ryu glanced up from his tablet, which Noriko assumed had one of his overly complicated schedules for her for the next few months on it."Let's get everything packed up and head home."

"Yeah, ok."

* * *

"We're home!" Noriko called through the house. It had been nearly two hours since the end of Nora's concert and now it was almost midnight.

"Hey, Nori," Shiro greeted from his spot on the couch, not looking up from his phone. A show was playing on the TV in front of him, but it was ignored by everyone in the room.

Noriko slipped off her shoes and made her way to the couch, sitting down next to her brother.

"How'd it go?" Shiro asked after a minute of silence.

"Good," Noriko replied simply. There was a little more silence before Noriko shifted in her seat and continued, "But I'm not really sure what's going to happen now."

"What do you mean?" Shiro questioned, looking up from his phone.

Noriko sighed, "Ryu got me accepted into UA's hero course."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

Noriko watched her brother take a deep breath before he said, "I thought you said you weren't gonna do that."

Noriko shrugged, "I don't know. We'll see what happens."

"Yeah, sure."

"Hey, you were the one who talked me into this," Noriko retorted, earning an eye roll from Shiro. "It's not like I have anything against becoming a hero. That seems like it would be fun and beneficial. But I don't really know if it's right for me..."

"You have the opportunity of a lifetime and you're second-guessing it?" Shiro questioned, glaring at Noriko. Shiro had always dreamed of being a hero. Unlike Noriko, who wanted to inspire people in a different way. The idea of fighting villains scared her, the last thing she wanted to do was get hurt fighting someone, or hurt someone herself.

"If you had the same schedule I did, you'd be questioning if this really is an opportunity of a lifetime." Noriko countered.

Shiro scoffed, "Oh yeah, because being a super popular singer with unlimited opportunities is so taxing."

"Do you want to go a month with my schedule and then tell me how you feel?"

"No."

"Exactly."

Shiro rolled his eyes and Noriko let out a small laugh. After a minute passed, she said, "I think I am gonna do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Noriko echoed, leaning back into the couch and staring ahead at the show that was on the TV. "I know it hasn't been my dream like it has been yours, but I think I'll end up liking it. And no matter what, if I do end up in the class, I'm not going to half-ass it."

"Good," Shiro replied, giving his sister a small smile.

Noriko smiled back before standing up, "Now, I'm going to bed. And you should too."

"Goodnight," Shiro said before Noriko could say anything else.

Noriko lightly shook her head, but had a smile on her face, "Goodnight."

-Author Note-

Hello everyone! Welcome to the rewrite of Idol Hero! I have a few things I wanna talk about.

First, thank you so much to everyone who supported the original story on my old account.  Idol Hero was my first big book on here and the fact that it has over 100k reads is still insane to me.

With that being said, welcome old readers from the original book. Just as a quick heads up, a lot of things in this will be the same as the original. The biggest change, though, is that the story is now in third person instead of first. So it's different but the same.

And new readers. Hello! Idol Hero was a story I started writing a long, long time ago and may have been the first BNHA fanfic I ever wrote, so it holds a special place in my heart. For you new readers, I'd suggest not reading the original unless you really want to because it will end up having spoilers and stuff like that(also, my grammar is probably shit in that, so be warned). I am still leaving the story up and this version of it will probably be much different, but the original will still have some sort of spoilers in it no matter what. So you've been warned.

Anyways, I'm very excited to finally go back to this story. I was really upset that I gave up on the original version of this story and am happy to be bringing it back. I hope you all enjoy what's in store and have a great day!

-Starlight