Meeting Mr. Arrogant Jerk(2)

_____damian's pov_______

It was a freaking 3 hour long journey. from new york to new jersey, west Caldwell to be specific. Mann, can't even find a good restaurant this late, i am literally starving.

Maybe let's try ordering something, once i reach.

"Finally" it's pretty calm here compared to newyork, the villa looks decent though. Once done washing up i went to bed immediately, tired from the journey.

_____beeepbeepbeep______

"Haaaaaah noisy" i groaned irritated with the alarm screech. It's 6:30 Currently, time to workout and the maid i asked for must also be here...

After a heinous workout i am glad, i got to have a decent breakfast. Not bad, it's a good start.

Once done with breakfast, i immediately started to the hotel where the meeting was supposed to be held.

"This way sir", the chauffeur who was designated to tend to me directed "are they here" i enquired while looking through the files for one last time."yes sir"
"Good". With that i entered into the conference hall.
"Good morning everyone"
" this is Damian Asher."

_____ciara's pov______

As I got 10 more mins before class, Here i am trying to find mila. But wait, now that i noticed why is it so noisy, what are they whispering about, oh no are they talking about me. Oh my god do I look funny, bad or something.

but, I just wore my casual black hoodie and white tights, nothing new..... (Whispers intensifying) what the hellll milaaaaaa where the heck ar- "there you are " i got too excited that i didn't control my voice "hey what's with school today have all these people finally gone mad" i commented while calming myself down standing right beside her.

"is that about me do I look wierd or something" i hurried without giving her a chance to talk.
"no cia it's not you so calm down" she cooed while holding my hand and rubbing on it softly to which i visibly relaxed.

" what the hell did they see... A ghost" I mean the school's
literally on fire.
"Something beter" someone behind my back answered. to be more specific it was a man and his voice well let's say it's deep. It gave me goosebumps.

i turned back to see...... Well let's say i found the reason for all the commotion, no offense but dude's literally a god or something.

"now if you move fatty i will continue whatever was interrupted thanks to you. with my friend right behind you".

God is freaking unfair why even the voice Mann. "huh i-i-i didn't see you there " i panicked as i came out of my little own world.

"whatever just move" did he just roll his eyes.

What an arrogant jerk.

"see you at cafeteria Mila" i said glaring at mr.arrogant jerk.

Man it must be hard for Mila with all these jerks lurking around 24/7. i am glad it's not my case i really feel i am lucky. I thought heading to the class.

_____Damian's pov____

I am currently infront of a highschool to meet Mila, she is a family friend whom i have known since childhood.

she warned me to atleast show my face before I go back or she will personally break my legs... So here I am.

Okay, high-schoolers are as crazy as ever. while i walked around the halls i could literally hear girls gasping, this is nothing new to me though it has always been this way she was supposed to be be somewhere here.

"long time no see " i heard mila shout behind me. There she is as loud as i remember her to be. last time I met her was in her middle school.

"hey cutie pie" i said as i leaned in for a hug". "why are you more handsome than i remember you to be" she exclaimed as she hugged me back. "You are beautiful too" "i know" she smirked. Confidence, another best trait of her's."i will be heading back tomorrow how about going out fo-" "there you are "i was interrupted by some fatso who just barged right between us.

"hey what's with school today have all these people finally gone mad" she sounds irritated and unsettling, i can't see her face but i am sure it's not gonna be anything that's worth seeing. if anything she is got an ass though.

"is that about me do I look wierd or something" the girl panicked, must be someone who gets bullied frequently i mean what can you expect from a girl as fat as her, must be a ugly nerd at that.

" what the hell did they see... A ghost" "something better" i cut in and she visibly flinched a bit in surprise and turned back immediately. Just like i said there's nothing worth of seeing..

whatever "now if you move fatty i will continue whatever was interrupted thanks to you. with my friend right behind you". I stated getting a bit irked.

"huh i-i-i didn't see you there " she stuttered out. "whatever just move" i rolled my eyes.

Wow she seriously is shooting daggers at me "see you at cafeteria Mila" she said while starting straight into my eyes. And left.

she definitely got some guts to actually dare do that to a dude who is almost a foot taller than her."let's grab something after school" i continued piquing mila's attention once again "that was rude" oow that came out of no where "what was?" "Calling my friend fat" "but she is fat" i reasoned i mean she is "don't be a jerk and let's meet at 7, my friend will be tagging along" with that she just started leaving.

"What why?" I shouted irritated, i can't keep up with all this nonsense "you need to apologise Damian" she stated while winking. To which i rolled my eyes "no way mila" no way not to that arrogant women.

_________&&&&&&&__________

Author: that is all for chapter 2 guys, hope you liked it.

Word count:1061

Good day sunflowers 💜