Maelia not feeling the need to inform Erica considering she herself wasn't sure what her and Calyx were. Hoping that she would soon be in the position of being his girlfriend, she was patient of course but she couldn't help but think about if he even wanted to be serious with her.

"Well were just talking right now, I'm not sure what we have going on but we definitely have feelings for each other." She shrugs, tapping the text bar to reply to Calyx.

Erica frowns before nodding, "He not hoeing you is he? Cause I'll slap the holy out his ass—"

"Nooo Erica. He's not tricking me, I think he's just trying to take things slow. He doesn't seem like he's been in a relationship before...or maybe he has and is just scared to try it again? I don't know but I'm not trippin' we both know we're we stand." She sighs waving to a older woman that had walked into the store.

Erica hums, glaring at her friend. She was not fully convinced but decided she wouldn't pester the girl.
Maelia slips her phone into her pocket only to slip it out once again after hearing it ring.

Seeing it was an incoming call from Calyx she furrows her eyebrows looking over at Erica who had a slight grin on her face. "Bitch stop staring at me and answer!"

Sighing she presses the green button, bringing the phone to her ear as Erica leans on her shoulder. Holding her face close to Maelia's hand to ease in on the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, whatchu' doing?" Calyx mutters out, Maelia's knees going weak at the rasp in his voice.

"I'm at work Cal, you know I work on saturdays." She chuckles hearing a lot of shuffling on his end, after a minute or two he sighs into the phone clearing his throat.

"My fault, what time you get off? You need a ride home?" He asks making Erica coo beside Maelia, who reaches around to push her back slightly. Not wanting Calyx to feel uncomfortable with the girl being in on the conversation.

"I get off at three so like five minutes, and no I don't need one. I got my car from the shop last night."

"Okay, we'll when you get home get dressed and put on something nice. I wanna take you out tonight." Maelia's lips curving into a huge smile as her cheeks begin to hurt, flustered at the fact that he was asking her on they're first date since they had been seeing one another. A million thoughts racing her mind, including what she would wear and where they were going.

She looks over at Erica as her mouth goes dry, not knowing exactly what to say. The girl rolling her eyes as she motions for Maelia to answer the man's question.

"Lai?"

"Yeah..u-um sorry. So is this like..a date?" She swallows rubbing the small of her arm. Hearing Calyx chuckle on the other end which makes her heart slightly flutter at the sound.

"Yea, it's a date. Can I take you out tonight Maelia?" He asks again sitting up in bed. His back against the headboard with a smile on his face at the girls nervousness.

"Of course you can, What time should I be ready?"

"By eight, I'll have a car pick you up." He mutters as Maelia hears shuffling once again, followed by a yawn. She had figured he was just waking up from a nap. Another smile coming to her face as she quickly pressed the mute button, turning to Erica as they squeal holding onto one another.

She takes a deep breath before clearing her throat and unmuting her mic, "Okay, I'll be ready by then. So where are we go—"

"Aye, no questions. I'll see you later." He chuckles before the call ends, making Maelia slightly frown before she shrugs her shoulders. Erica grasping the girls shoulder as she turns her towards her. Her jaw dropped as she shakes her back and forth.