Eleanor

louis POV

we just arrived at our meeting for the take me home tour next week. i'm so excited, i think i've told everyone how excited i am and bugged them about it. we have an interview in 2 days, they will probably ask us about the tour there.

simon: hey boys. so your tour is next week, i hope you are all looking forward to it. as you know now, you have an interview in a couple of days. we don't want you to give too much information out about the next album, we want to keep the fans waiting but there is nothing to worry about, it's going to be a fun interview. i trust that you are all aware of the chat i had with louis by now. about that, me and management have decided you should date eleanor again! you don't have to do anything in your own time just hold hands in public and make yourselves look like a couple. the fans think you guys were cute together so i think they will be very excited when they find out you got back together. any questions about anything?

before i could even process what simon had just said, harry stood up from his seat and walked over so he was face to face with simon.

harry: simon what is your fucking problem? me and louis are in love, we were so happy until you got involved. you made everything miserable and complicated. why can't you just accept the fact that we are 2 boys in love?

simon: harry, you are getting the wrong idea. i'm simply trying to protect you from the fans. if they found out about this then they would go nuts, you would be in a lot of danger.

harry: that's bullshit. have you seen how many of the fans out there want me and louis to be together? they make edits of us and everything. i don't care if we loose a few fans. i want to be truthful to our fans, if they don't accept us then that's fine. i just want to be myself, i want to be free.

simon: tough. the decision has already been made. don't make this any harder than it has to be harry. you are only young, you don't even know what love is. all of you go home and get some rest, we have a busy week.

2 hours later

harry: lou i don't want to have to share you with her

louis: you won't have to harry. i have a plan. just please don't leave me, give me time. it will be hard to start off with but we will figure it out, promise

i do have a plan, it's really stupid and i could get fired but i'm louis fucking tomlinson, im in the best boy band in the world. this is just simply a minor set back.