dont flatter yourself

harry's POV

it's the day after me and lou moved in together so we decided we should go shopping

"ready to go boo?" i called out from the kitchen

"yes love, coming"

he ran in wearing joggers and a brown hoodie. his hair is messy and all over the place. his eyes are so blue today, i know that sounds weird but they just look darker than normal and they are so pretty i could get lost in them.

"haz?"

"hm?"

"you zoned out. we're you admiring the beautiful human that i am?" he asked with a smirk

"in your dreams, tomlinson"

"don't lie harold"

"don't flatter yourself"

"whatever, let's go love"

"okay"

louis POV

we've been shopping for about half an hour and we are almost done, we only went food shopping so nothing exciting.
we have been holding hands the whole time and gotten a few odd looks but we ignored them. there were a few people who smiled at us and said we were cute which we obviously are.
we are going on tour next month which should go by quickly so we have to start preparing.
we haven't really done much with the lads recently, we have finished the album and released it which is the one we are touring, take me home. i think it's one of our best albums but not my favourite. i had a lot of fun making it. but we should really go and see the lads before we tour and have a sleepover. sleepovers with them are the best, it sounds really childish but sleepovers are so much fun even though we are full grown men. the tour will be 123 nights and it will be a world tour which is super exciting. i get to travel the world with 3 of my best friends and the love of my life.

sorry my chapters r so short but ill make longer ones soon