Reavers

Wacko12: Sorry it took so long. I've been dealing with a lot of stuff, between my Abuelo passing and moving into my new apartment.

Anyway, here we go! Meeting new faces and old foes! Leave a review and enjoy!

"They gather behind you, in fear and awe. Your brutality shall inspire, intimidate, and invigorate as you continue your crusade against the damned and doomed. The podium you shall stand upon will be equal to that of a god!"

Corrax Entry 10:8

(Kuoh Academy, Student Council Room)

It was lunch time, and as students were enjoying themselves, Rias was meeting with Sona presently. The two were eating lunch while playing another game of chess. Rias had not said much after the whole fiasco in the Underworld, besides moving in with Issei. The two had just received orders from the siblings to spy on Flynn Blazkowicz in the event he became a danger to the Devils.

"Except he's not here right now." Rias said as she moved a knight, taking one of Sona's pawns.

Sona countered by removing a rook. "According to the report, he went to Kyoto. Though it said he was seeing family, I would have to guess that he was hired for a job by the leader of the West Youkai Faction."

Rias blinked. "That's quite the theory. It would mean he has ties with the Youkai and Magicians if Lord Mephisto is his caretaker." The redhead said as she moved a bishop.

"On that note, I asked my sister if there was a chance that I could ask Lord Mephisto information about Blazkowicz. It would have made our job easier. But she said that was impossible as he would not have answered our questions." Sona said with a frown. There was an annoyed tone in her voice.

"That's concerning in its own way." Rias said as she folded her fingers. She had watched carefully during the match between Flynn and Issei against Riser and his peerage. The human had displayed physical prowess far above humans who wielded Sacred Gears or used magic, having easily dismantle her ex-fiancé's peerage when it took her servants considerable effort to beat them. Then the way Flynn brutally beat down Riser, not giving him a chance to heal was particularly disturbing, with the rage Flynn showed quite terrifying if she confessed.

Rias had also seen the state of her brother after Flynn punched him. In all her life she had known him, the Gremory heiress had never seen Sirzechs with such injuries. And from what she had heard, not even during the Civil War had the Lucifer been wounded to such a degree.

It made Rias and Sona wonder just what kind of power Flynn possess. At first, they thought he had a Sacred Gear given the way he could summon weapons out of nowhere, and yet for some reason they could tell that was not the case. Their next theory was that he was a magician, and yet from their own experience in magic, Flynn did not seem to possess such talents besides alchemy.

Then there was the case of divine energy Flynn was giving off. It was strange because while it felt like the holy energy one would feel from a pure angel, it also felt like the divine energy of a god, and yet at the same time it did not. There was a mix of demonic energy in it too. It was rather confusing because such an aura could only come from races like a Nephalem, and yet Rias doubt that Flynn was anything but human. Rias had thought about sending familiars to spy on Flynn's house, but decided against it. Even if Flynn wasn't there, Tiamat was no doubt keep watch and Kuroka would probably sense them with senjutsu.

Kuroka. The name had been a difficult subject for her peerage over the past few days. The truth of her actions had caused an uproar in the Underworld. Despite the changes done to their society and how they tried to profess that they had change, Devils would always be slaves to their true nature. In this case, their refusal to accept that Kuroka was in the right. Of course, some sympathized with the now former Stray Devil, particularly Serafall as an older sister herself. However, none of them wanted to incur the wrath of a Dragon King or Flynn Blazkowicz. Even now, some of them could still feel the sensation of dread.