Part 2

A/N don't think I'll be doing the POV things at the top for this book cuz it's a lot of work so I'm sorry if this is confusing

"Sydney baby why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked Sydney as I sat with her. "It makes me feel ok again" she mumbled. I nodded "Ok. You know this is bad right?" I asked her. She immediately stood up and left the room in a huff when I said that. I took that time to toss all the blades I found. Sydney came back in and sat far away from me "Leave. Now. Dallas. Get out of here." She spat at me. She reminded me of- no surely not. Surely not. I got up and left knowing I had taken all her blades and she was clearly pissed off at me. I decided she'd do good with some time to cool off. When was I gonna tell Mom and Eddie? Or Demi? Or Madison? When am I gonna tell them? Why did one of my little siblings have to go through this again? I fell asleep on my bed wondering that.

__________________________________
*cough cough* this was in Dallas's POV if u  didn't establish that. What does Sydney remind Dallas of? Is this also word vomit? Not sure. Suggestions plsssss. Yes this is a short chapter. I don't feel like writing more. School is gonna be an fucking bitch tomorrow with me only running on coffee. Suggestions?

-Max