Day 7 Prompt: Write your ending

Female protagonist: Choi Luna 

'I dressed to the best of my ability for the night, and then, I received the biggest surprise of my life. It was- ' 

━━━━━━━━━★

My childhood sweetheart, aka first love of my life. I was shook to the core after seeing him all grow up. Damn puberty hit him hard.. and here I am, looking like an ugly potato. 

'Um... do I look weird? why are you staring at me like that?' Shit! how long was I staring for? he would think I turned into a complete creep. 'Oh umm sorry- it's just that I saw you after such a long time..' I moved aside indicating him to enter my room. 

'But we face time every once in a while and we talk with each other almost daily!' he sat down on my bed after I stuffed all my clothes lying here and there across the room.

'Yeah but seeing you up close is very different. The last time we met, I was your height and now you have turned into a giant!' he giggled at my words.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw my crush's DM 'I am sorry.. I can't come to the party' I sighed flopping on my bed next to him. 'Something wrong?' he questioned. 

'Nah I am happy you are here, I think it's the best valentine's surprise ever~'  

★━━━━━━━━━

Authors note: Don't mind me using this book as a short story collection from now on.