I've been texting them nonstop, apologising to them but they don't budge. One thing all four of them have in common is they don't let their grudges go. They all are extremely stubborn and once they set their mind to do something, they make sure they get it done.

I don't even know what more they want from me. It's not like I can go back in time and change my own actions, you can't change the past.

Lisa slams her locker door harshly before walking away from me. I sigh once more, Lisa has always been the easiest to apologise to so it was really shocking to see her staying mad at me for more than two days.

I've been way too stressed cause of the four girls and I've decided that it's enough. If they want to stay mad at me, then they can. I've done everything possible to apologise and make it up to them.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and text Fredrick, once again. We promised to meet up again because we had a lot of fun at the party, but ever since then - he hasn't been responding to my messages or calls. It seems like the whole world is against me. I hated how I didn't have any other friends, it was always just Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé.

I remember when I tried making a new friend in grade one, her name was Lia - well that's her nickname, I'm pretty sure her actual name was Aaliyah. We become so close and she was a harry potter fan too, but after a few days she started to ignore me and when I kept following her and told her to tell me what I did wrong, all she said was;

" Leave me alone y/n, I have other friends and you do too."

I remember how her words broke my heart and I went home crying to mama. And then I remember mama had to make me my favourite meal since I had never experienced this sort of rejection and heartbreak before.

It took a few days but with the help of my actual friends who I knew would never leave me, I got over Lia and decided maybe it was for the best.

I went ahead to my own class, knowing I was already a minute late - but it's not like I've ever been in trouble for it, I'm known as Jennie's best friend and no teacher in the right mind would mess with the principles beloved daughter.

I go up the stairs and walk along the hallways before entering my classroom. The teacher stops talking and glances at me so do the other students since the teacher never noticed my presence whenever I walked into the room on other days.

" Y/n, you are late." Miss Johnson announces. I was a little surprised - no teacher had ever told me that even when I walked into classes late.

" Yeah, sorry" I mumble before making my way to my seat, throwing my bag on the floor before sitting on my chair - taking my book out.

" The conversation hasn't ended yet, y/n. Go stand outside the class for 15 minutes to ensure you won't be late again next time." She says, taking my a back. I look at her with wide eyes and question her with my glance, not knowing if she's joking or not.

" You heard me loud and clear y/n, out." She adds. I glance around the classroom and spot Jennie, her face mad and emotionless at the same time.

Well, shit.

She did this.

" You know what? Fine, have it your way" I announce angrily before getting my bag and slinging it on one of my shoulders before making my way out the room. I was mad at Jennie and she knew it, they were taking this way too far for something that shouldn't become a big deal.

There is no way I'm going to be punished for this so instead, I make my way to the girls bathroom - I'm just going to stay in there until someone realises i'm not outside.

Once I do enter the doors to the toilet, smoke enters my system and I cough slightly. I continue walking to see a girl sitting on the bathroom floor, smoking a blunt.