ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

you giggle " 𝖮𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾... 𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗀𝗒 𝗒𝖺'𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐? "

" 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾. " he said using his serious tone. " 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾... 𝗂'𝗆 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗄? "

you pinch his nose while chuckling " 𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖺. "

" 𝗂'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍. " he laughs then opens your car door. " 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 (𝗇/𝗇). " he gently pats your head.

he was about to walk away but you hold his wrist making him stop. he face you with question look.

" 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖭𝖺𝗇𝖺. " you sweetly smile to him. " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗈... 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾! " then you let go of his wrist.

he smile widely " 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 (𝗇/𝗇). "

.
.
.
.
.

Ran opens the front door still excited even though he didn't see your car outside... he still have a little hope that you are inside.

.
.

When he stepped inside the whole house is silent. He went straight to your room to check if you're there but again... he didn't saw you.

.
.

he sat on your bed while looking at the two picture frame placed on your side table.

.
.

the first frame has your solo picture while wearing your wedding gown while the second picture is your wedding photo.

.
.

he smiles and remembered one of your conversation's with him.

┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

you placed the meal that you prepared for the both of you and seating patiently waiting for Ran to finish changing his clothes since he just got home from work.

" 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾𝗒. " he said while playfully wink at you.

" 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝖻𝖻𝗒! " you tease back of course.

Ran quickly look away calming himself but you still saw his cheeks became pinkish.

he fake cough " 𝖳𝗁𝖺-----𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽! " and started to eat...

the two of you just talk about what happened to each others day.

" 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾... 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. "

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍? "

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀... 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐... 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗇𝖾. "