ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

on the other hand when Ran woke up sunday morning. he quickly checked your rooms to know if you're there. and got disappointed when he didn't see you.

.
.

after closing your room door he went to his room to take shower and change his clothes since he still wearing a work attire.

.
.

'𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇.' he thought.

.
.

but night time comes you didn't went home. he didn't went out for the whole day because he's waiting for you to return.

.
.

It's 1 am now Ran is already sleepy while watching a random movie still hoping for you to come home. but after few more hours he falls asleep.

.
.

when he woke up... just like what he did yesterday... he went to your room to check if you're there but again... he got disappointed not seeing you inside your room.

.
.

after fixing himself... he let out a deep sigh before closing the front door.

.
.

'maybe later when I get home... (y/n) will be here.'

.
.

for the whole day... Ran is just thinking about you. he actually wants to ask your brother about you but he knows that your brother is still mad at him even though Kakucho didn't distance himself to him.

.
.

he keeps on sending messages to you asking when will you be home and even called you multiple times but no response from you. he is thankful and happy that you didn't block him.

.
.

'maybe she's just busy since it's their final week.' he thought.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

" 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐! " you bid goodbyes with your friends...

.
.

you are about to open your car door but Izana called you..

.
.

he walk towards you then lean to your car while facing you.. " 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗄? "

" 𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈 ~ " you smile at him.

" 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝖽 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾. " he softly smile at you. " 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 (𝖸/𝗇) 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗍? "