{1}

Have you ever wanted something so badly? Something that you needed in life that you'll do anything to get? I've never felt this way personally but recently some thing change that for me...I remembered as clear as day, it was March 21 2017 exactly 5 years ago the time was 2:45 pm, and I bumped into my precious Quackity. I caught a glimpse of his face I knew it was fate that we were destined to be together but then I was shoved out of the way by that stupid Sapnap he made me feel the exact same way that Quackity does...

I know it's stupid of me to believe that Quackity, Sapnap, and I are destined for each other but we are meant to be together and we all belong together, they just don't know it yet...there's a rumour going around the school that every Friday at 3:00 pm if you confess to your crush underneath the cherry tree they will always say yes. I don't necessarily know if this is true but I've heard many girls talk about this and say that's how they've met their significant other.

Hopefully this is true because then I'll have them both and will all live together forever and get married, we'll have a dog of course and maybe a few- "I mean like Alex but I don't know I am going to ask him to meet me under the cherry tree on Friday" He said. What...? I didn't think this will ever happen other people showing interest in my lover's? No No. No! This isn't real this isn't happening I must've missed heard him. "Alex he's gay?" "Well duh he's got Twink written all over him" He laughed. I mean I know it's so obvious that Quackity is gay but don't they know that I am it's only significant other.

Nobody else can love him except me and maybe Sapnap, polyamorous does exist so...I have to discuss that with them later but not right now I think I need to get rid of someone maybe you could call them a rival. "Ayo! Nick" Punz yelled. Punz I never really liked him he showed an interest in Sapnap that I wasn't really okay with but hopefully it's just joke flirting, if not I might have to get rid of his best friend.

There must be a way to get rid of my new rival, Just on the looks of him he seems like the type of guy to go for the 'easy' type or another words just fucking hook up with everyone, that could be my only way, I just need to sneak into one of the parties he throws and then tell him to meet me in the bedroom and then just kill him there the music will be too loud anyways no one will be able to hear him scream except me. "You having one of those parties tonight?" "Dude how many peoples V card I take every party hell yeah I'm having one tonight" He laughed.

I usually don't get invited to these but if I wanna get rid of my target then I have to go, The way to get an invite I have to dress slutty and stuff. I'm already wearing a button up and some ripped jeans if I undo a few buttons maybe it  will be slutty enough. I just walked past, I'll be cat called and then I'll be invited it's a perfect way in. "Wow look at his ass, he's a fine piece of work" "Hey your Karl right?" He asked. Perfect everything is working out how I planned. "Oh me? Yeah I'm Karl and you are very attractive" Karl giggled. It felt gross giggling for that guy and calling him attractive which is not true at all.

"I don't know how I've missed you all these years, hey Karl I'm having a party tonight hopefully I can see you and your hot ass there" "Can I have your address first I need a way to get there I just don't want to be walking blindly with a big strong man like yourself to help me" Karl smiled. I almost gagged at the sight of this man and all this fake lovey-dovey bullshit I was saying.

Almost feel like I'm betraying my lovers but no I have to remember I'm doing this for them now. "Yeah just give me your phone I'll put my number in because we're probably gonna talk again" He said. "Oh sure hopefully we can go somewhere private at the party" Karl said. This is the actual worst scenario I mean his friend is right there next to him So he will have actual evidence and a witness me talking to this guy I might have to get rid of him as well or just give them enough money not to tell anyone.

"Here, hopefully I'm seeing your sexy ass there" He said. "Oh you sure well" Karl smirked. literally this is the most trashy man I've ever met this guy is honestly disgusting and hopefully he'll be dead soon. As soon as a new young sexy guy comes walking outside him he forgets all about Quackity. I doubt though that he still won't ask him out.

This is kinda confusing but If Karl says something to anyone it will say Karl said, or Karl whatever you get the idea. If Karl is thinking  it will say 'I' and not Karl, Basically the whole story is in Karl's POV and it's kinda weird to think to yourself in third person. Also Sapnap said to not call him Nick in fanfics and Quackity said that's calling him Alex/Alexis in fanfics is okay with him, so Sapnap is going to be called Sapnap and When characters are referring to Quackity he'll be called Alex. Karl will just be Karl. And when Karl is thinking the characters will be called their gametags

And yes this is a yandere book so there will be murder I'm not gonna put any warnings at the top of the chapters because that just spoils it but I will put all the warnings and everything that will happen right here.

TW: Murder, blood/mentions of blood, kidnapping, obsessive/manipulative behaviour, mentions of stalking, drinking/alcohol, abuse, and, drug use