✨Alone time with Tamaki✨

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I think We're alone now By Tiffany

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

Our school was closed for investigation. Rumors and theories about what happened flooded the internet. One thing was for certain though, the girl that died was supposed to go on a date with Hikaru that afternoon.

It's Saturday and we were all told that school is going to be called off for at least the week. My parents have called me multiple times already, just making sure I'm alright. I get another call after my mom hangs up. It was my love, Tamaki, I immediately pick up.

"Y/n! I'm glad you picked up." Tamaki said. I smiled from ear to ear at his comment.

"It's lovely to hear you, Tamaki. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing fine. I was just calling to see if you are free." I almost gasp. "If you are, would you like to come over?" my face probably looked priceless at this point. I couldn't believe it. Tamaki is inviting me over to his house? I've never been to his house. "Y/n?"

"Oh sorry I was just...doing something." I lie.

"If you can't come over it's fine." He said.

"NO! I mean, yeah, no I'm free." I let out a light chuckle at the end.

"Great, I can send someone to pick you up."

"No Tamaki I can get over there myself, just send me your address," I say.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit."

✌️✌️✌️

I pull up to Tamaki's place in my car . I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. I was surprised to see Tamaki open the front door to let me in. I would have thought a maid or housekeeper would greet me.

"Hey y/n!" He says cheerfully. "Come on in!"

"Thank you for inviting me over Tamaki," I say. "Is anyone else here?" I ask as I take my shoes off.

"No, it's just us. Not even the maids are here."

Just us. I get alone time with my future husband. This must be a dream.

Tamaki leads me into a large living room. It was modern with a calming atmosphere. There were fluffy pillows lining the couch, a large TV hung up on the wall, a few paintings and decorations on the walls, and a stone statue of a dragon.

"Oh wow, this place is nice." I compliment.

"Thank you. So I was thinking we could watch a movie and eat this commoners food I got!" Tamaki led me into the kitchen and got out two cups.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Commoners food! Uh, some kind of noodle in a cup." He looked over the label. "Raman?"

"Ive had raman before!" I said. "Its really good!" Tamaki smiled.

"That's great. Apparently all we need to do is put water in it and pop it in the microwave.!" He Said with enthusiasm

"So convenient!" I said. Tamaki made his way to the kitchen and I followed him. Tamaki put some water in the cups and stuck them in the microwave.

A wave of silence washed over us. It wasn't awkward or anything, just comfortable.

"Hey Tamaki?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Why did you invite me over? It was just super sudden and-"