Oh no, she's missing?😲😬🤧🙄😐

The second he told me a girl from our school went missing, my heart stopped for a second. He can't find out.

"Really? Who?" I ask, looking over his shoulder to peek at his phone.

"It was...Ami..." Tamaki whispered. He sounded super depressed just now. It almost makes me feel bad for my actions.

Almost

"That's terrible! I was just becoming her ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ too." I lie. I want to quickly change the subject, but I also don't want to be sus around Tamaki😍.

"You guys were becoming friends? We could have all hung out with her at some point then..." Tamaki looked sad. He turned his phone off and looked out the window. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes. "I hope she is alright." I watched him for a moment, then looked down at my hands.

My actions caused him to be so sad like this.

I looked back at Tamaki, he still had his eyes closed. At this point I know I should feel bad. I know I should just drop everything and let Ami go...the old me would. I cannot bear to see Tamaki so upset, especially over some weirdo like Ami.

Then I get an idea.

This is my ideal scenario. I scoot over next to Tamaki and wrap my arm around him. I bring him into a hug. "Im sorry."

"Y/n, you have nothing to apologize for." Tamaki opens his beautiful eyes. He smiles and hugs me back. At this point I'm blushing like a madman.

"I j-just feel bad...you seemed so-"

"Don't worry about me." he says. Tamaki releases me from our hug. "Sorry about making everything so depressing." Tanaki chuckles and looks away from me. "So uh, are you feeling any better." Tamaki asked. I nod my head and lean on his shoulder. The rest of the car ride was silent. I closed my eyes and listened to his breathing the rest of the way home.

🥴✌️

"Hey y/n" Tamaki lightly shook me awake. I must have fallen asleep on his shoulder. "You're home y/n." He whispered. I sit up and rub my eyes. Tamaki had a cute smile on his face.

"Oh Thank you Tamaki." I say. I was considering letting him in, but even though I have Ami in a secure and secluded area. I can't risk it quite yet. "I'll see you later," I say.

"Yeah see you later y/n." He waves at me as I exit the car. I wave back and head to my house. Tamaki makes sure I get into my house before leaving, which was sooo nice of him.

Immediately after I get inside I had to tell my captive about my wonderful day with Tamaki.

"Aaaaammmiiiiiiiii~ how are ya doin' down her darlin'?" I giggle. She is still tied up in the chair with the tape over her. Mouth. Ami doesn't look at me. She has her head down. "Amiii I just came down to check up on ya, and I have a little bit of a story to tell you too~" I giggle again. Ami doesn't move. I walk behind her and start taking her pigtail braids out. This action startled Ami and made her jump. "Your hair has been in these braids for a while. I just thought it would be nice to let your hair loose." once I untangle the braids I ruffle her hair a bit. "Your hair is longer than expected...OH! I have a great idea!" I skip around the chair so I could face her. At this point she doesn't have her head down any longer. "How about I can tell you about my day while I do your hair! That would be so much fun wouldn't it?" I ask. Ami of course doesn't answer. I rip the tape off her mouth and repeat my question.

"People are looking for me...I know it. AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SPEND LIFE IN JAIL WHEN THEY FIND ME!" Ami yells.

"I'll go get a brush and a couple ponytail holders." I giggle.

🤩🤩