Spring Festival II

Me: Two-hundred revieeeews! :O Yaaaaaay!

Shard: *Mouth ajar* Wha... really?!

Thunder: Maybe we'll see the day when we reach three-hundred! :D

Shard: Don't jinx it... Now we'll never reach that! D:

Thunder: ...Aw...

Me: We should throw a party!

Thunder: Uh, woo-hoo!

Me: YAYAYA- Wait. Didn't we do that when we reached one-hundred reviews?

Shard: No. You made that special chapter from Fawn's POV with Treacherous Chasm. :/

Me: Oh... Well, I have no special chapters planned this time. Instead, what about... a super-extra-mega-fluffy-awesome-long chapter!

Shard: YAY! :D

Thunder: But what are we gonna do here? You know, in this non-story section that always starts off the chappie?

Me: We. Shall. GIVE AWAY PRIZES.

Shard: .O. Yeeeeees!

Me: The best shipping in this story goes to SHARDUNER, since over fifty percent of voters chose you two on my poll. :D *Hands Shard and Thunder medals*

Shard: *Gasp* R-Really?! Yay! :3

Thunder: WAH! I NEVER PREPARED A SPEECH. ;-;

Me: The trophy that goes to the best reader ever goes to... ALL OF YA. *Throws trophies everywhere* The cutest cub award goes to FAWN! The silliest shipping goes to STARANG! The strangest bird goes to XATU! And the worse Pokémon ever goes to RUBY! :)

Fawn: Yippee! ^u^

Star: What's a trophy?

Fang: Maybe we can eat it! :3

Xatu: I do not require painted plastic in order to celebrate being 'strange', as you call it.

Ruby: ...I hate you all.

Me: Now here's the extra-long, fluffy chapter to celebrate reaching this. Thanks a bunch, everyone! *Stares at Ruby* Why did I bring her here. Oh no. RUN FOR YOUR LIII-

Thunder's POV

With a fully grown fennekin by my side and us carrying three apples each, we squeezed our way through Orchard Hillside's crowd and headed towards three, fennekin cubs and a beautiful glaceon. I caught sight of them within the apple trees area and, after making sure three stems were still latched in my maw, hurried over to the four foxes.

Scarlet was the first to notice us. She appeared to have been dozing off in thought, but seeing Summer and I dashing over brought her back to reality. By the time we made it over, Scarlet had eagerly informed the fennekin siblings and glaceon of our presences. Fawn promptly stumbled to her paws in a rush at our arrival, trotted up to the fennekin by my side, and snagged an apple from her. Summer sighed with exasperation, carelessly letting the other two apples hit the grass, and she fixed her daughter a stern, scolding look. Fawn didn't seem to catch it as she joyfully dug her tiny teeth into the snack.

The sibling fennekins snuck up and quickly took the two apples that the mother had dropped. I loosened my grip on the stems in my mouth so one piece of fruit fell next to Summer, though she didn't notice right away with her attention locked entirely on Fawn, and I went towards my favorite glaceon with the remaining two. A small, polite smile graced Shard's lips as I dropped down beside her, gingerly rolled over her food, and started tearing into mine. Shard didn't start eating right away, instead taking the opportunity to talk. "I'm surprised you and Summer managed to get apples. The line for them is pretty long."