Popularity

Shard: *Munches on a cookie* Someone brought us cookies!

Me: Ooh, chocolate chip! *Grabs a cookie* I love cookies! If only we had cake... and ice cream!

Shard: I got fruit punch!

Me: Since when?

Shard: Since I said the words 'Fruit Punch' a few seconds ago. *A bowl of fruit punch randomly appears*

Me: Cool, it came with plastic cups! I like how we basically just started a party! Everyone who just got here can have whatever they want, including the readers!

Thunder: I'll be right back! I'm going to get nachos! *Runs off*

Faolan: Hi Shard!

Shard: *Groans* Ugh, Faolan...

Faolan: Wanna hang out?

Shard: No.

Faolan: Please?

Shard: No.

Faolan: Why not?

Shard: Because I said so.

Faolan: Why?

Shard: I don't want to! Just leave me alone!

Faolan: Why?

Shard: Because... uh, can you just shut up?!

Faolan: ...why?

Shard: *Eye twitches* Just do it and leave me alone, please?!

Faolan: But whyyyyyy... tell meeeeeee...

Me: Faolan is clearly not this annoying in the story... but speaking of which, let's get on with it!

Shard: *Kicks Faolan in the gut*

Thunder's POV

As I sat by Hunter's graffiti-styled tree, I watched an all-so familiar staraptor slowly land, flexing his talons just before he was perched on a branch. An orange mouse-like Pokémon crawled out of his tree hollow and raced across the branch towards Falcon and sat right next to the bird. His hind paws and lightning-bolt shaped tail dangled off the edge of it. I felt out of place for being unable to climb trees like those two. If only Fang was there then he would sit down with me or something, but some reason he didn't show up.

"Well looks like Falcon arrived," I stated the obvious as I looked up at the branch connected to Hunter's tree. Falcon lifted one of his wings and gave a slight wave before folding it back into place. "Hunter, do you think Fang will be here?"

The raichu just shrugged, curling his tail around the branch. "He said something about visiting this new clan, I think he said fennekin, but I'm pretty sure I misheard," he muttered with that usual laid-back expression.

I gave a small laugh at the thought. "Doubt it," I mused. "Just there being one fennekin in this forest would be mind-blowing. A whole clan of them is just unrealistic. Either you misheard Fang or he confused a fennekin with a houndour or something." We all laughed a little, including Falcon, but we quieted down barely after we started.

"So where should we hang out today guys?" Hunter questioned. He jumped down from the branch with ease and padded over towards me.

"The beach?" Falcon suggested, raising a wing at his idea.

Hunter made a sound between a groan and a pfft noise. "Falcon, seriously, three dudes heading towards the beach? The only reason a group of guys would go there was to hit on girls or something," the raichu moaned. A thought slipped my mind about Hunter asking a random girl out and then getting slapped in the face. I stifled a laugh at the thought. Falcon folded his wing back into place at the remark. "Maybe we should head to Silver Falls, that place would be a sweet place to hang," Hunter offered.