It was probably better he didn't know what happened. He was protective of Aspen, and he already hated Jonah just merely because of the odd circumstances surrounding Aspen and his relationship. Aspen having been drugged and pushed or fallen down the stairs and Jonah being involved was already questionable. And Jonah having been sent away for drugging Aspen led Mykal to believe there was some foundation behind their concerns he didn't know. But he wouldn't push Aspen. If he didn't remember it, there was a reason, and if he just didn't want to talk about it, Mykal could accept that.

Mykal sighed deeply as he pulled into the parking lot of his apartment complex and pulled into his parking spot, catching sight of Aspen's car in the spot beside his. Thank fuck, Mykal sighed, rubbing his temples as he rested his head against his steering wheel. He was so tired, all he wanted to do is hold Aspen. He got out of his car and hit the button to lock the doors before he walked into the building and stopped by the mailboxes and grabbed the mail. A box was in it and it had 'have fun ;P - E.D.' Fucking Ezra, Mykal thought with a chuckle before he headed up to his apartment and unlocked the door. 

"Welcome home, Alpha." Aspen said softly, his head tilted up so that Mykal was looking into his eyes. Mykal quickly sat the box down on the table by the door and threw his keys into the bowl by the door.

"It's good to be home," Mykal said, stepping forward and carding his fingers through Aspen's hair. "Were ya a good boy today?" Mykal asked, and Aspen nodded and sighed, pushing his head up into his hand with a quiet purr. Mykal smiled and let his eyes slip closed for a moment. Home. It was a relief. He had paperwork out the ass at work, all the damn time. He just needed some Aspen time.

"I made dinner, it's waiting for you on the table," Aspen said, smiling. "It's still warm so you should hurry!" Aspen suggested and Mykal nodded and leaned over and pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

"Thank ya, baby. I'll go eat." Mykal said, and Aspen giggled and blushed, hiding his face behind his hair a little bit as he peeked up at him. Mykal smiled and motioned for Aspen to rise before turning to the kitchen. Aspen stood up, he heard the telltale sound of his collar jingling and Mykal sat down at the table and dug into his food happily. 

"Alpha?" Aspen called, and Mykal called back a huh, and then there was a moment of silence. "What's this in the box?" Aspen asked, and Mykal shrugged before realizing that he couldn't actually see him.

"I don't know, Ezra sent it. Open it," Mykal called to him. Aspen's reply was muffled and then he went silent for a few minutes before Aspen squeaked and he heard clattering. "Oi, what's that? Are ya okay?" Mykal asked, going to stand up before Aspen peeked out from around the corner of the kitchen doorway. 

"Alpha, what is this?" Aspen asked curiously, holding up a box. Mykal's eyes widened a bit and he choked on his bite of Spaghetti Carbonara. Ezra sent him a fucking stroker. But it clearly had a picture that was very suggestive on it, so even if he couldn't read the language on the box, he should've been able to make deductions. But he was seemingly oblivious to implications. 

"It's a sex toy, Ezra must've bought it and thought it'd be hilarious to send it to us," Mykal said, rolling his eyes. Aspen walked farther into the kitchen and tilted his head as he ran his eyes over the box in curiosity. 

"What... is it... for?" He asked, trying to read over the language on the box. Mykal would have to google what language it was written in later--he couldn't read the damn thing either. But, it had a pretty telling image on the front of it. He couldn't really tell by looking whether it was supposed to be a fleshlight or just a stroker.