ѕιχ

M Y K A L 

It was a few hours later that Mykal sat down to eat one of his brownies. Aspen was bathed, his homework finished, he'd had his size training and an orgasm so he'd be going to bed soon and Mykal wanted to relax. He opened his soda and sat the chips down on the coffee table, picking up his headset and put it on, turning on his game station and signing into his account. He sat the controller to the side and took one of the brownies out of the container and started eating it. Once he finished, he took a gulp of his soda and scrunched his nose up. Definitely can taste the pot in that, he thought, taking another drink of his soda to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Alpha?" Mykal coughed, his hand jerking up to his chest. Aspen was either talking his ear off or sneaking up behind him. There was hardly an in between. 

"I'm gettin' ya a damn kitten collar," Mykal said, turning to smile at him a little. "What's the matter precious?" He asked, and Aspen shook his head and sat down beside him, curling up into his side and looked up at him.

"Can I have a brownie?" He asked, blinking up at him way too innocently. 

"These aren't just regular brownies." Mykal said, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "You'll get high off them, Kitten." Mykal explained. "They have THC in them," He continued, lacing their fingers together. "I don't expect you to take them with me, so you don't have to." 

"Well... I-I kind of knew that," Aspen said in a soft voice, his hand pulling away from Mykal's so that he could play with his fingers. "I-I only never did it... because I-I didn't trust who I-I was w-with," Aspen said, looking up at him with wide, trusting eyes. "But I-I wanna try it once." Mykal nodded and took out another brownie and broke it into thirds and gave Aspen one of them. 

"Eat this, see how you feel in twenty minutes." Mykal murmured, and  Aspen nodded and took it. His first bite he scrunched up his nose. "Here," Mykal said, handing him his soda with a little smile. Aspen smiled at him and took it, taking a small drink of it before taking another bite and repeating the process until he'd finished it. 

"Can I cuddle with you?" Aspen asked, and Mykal smiled and nodded. He pulled Aspen into his lap and let him squirm around until he was comfortable and then rested his chin on Aspen's head and grabbed his controller and logged into FC3 and started playing. It didn't take long for Aspen to start to get giggly and talkative, though. It was adorable and he was having a lot of fun just listening to Aspen talk and ask questions about the game here and there. Eventually, Mykal abandoned the game entirely though, hitting the pause button and sat the controller down on his coffee table. 

Mykal shifted their bodies around so that Aspen was laying on his chest, his cheek pressed against Mykal's chest and his arm curled around him tightly. Mykal laid his head back against the couch pillow and sighed deeply, holding him tightly to his chest as one of Aspen's slender fingers traced circles on his chest lightly. 

"Alpha," Aspen murmured softly, and Mykal's eyes popped open and he looked down at Aspen who was looking up at him with his pretty jade green eyes bloodshot. Mykal reached one of his hands up and gently brushed the hair out of his eyes, humming lightly in question. "I-I like being here." He said, his eyes flicker down to his chest. 

"I like ya being here, Kitten." Mykal said, brushing his lips against Aspen's temple softly. Aspen seemed like he might be close to falling asleep, and it was adorable how sweet he was. He always clung on to him so tightly, he always displayed such a need for him--constant attention, cuddle and training sessions, affection and guidance--and in a lot of ways that was things that Mykal needed too. He was secluded, while having friends he still always felt like the odd one out. His life had fallen into pretty much a depression loop where he ate, slept, played video games, did his cam shows and did homework. And often times, sleep was more of a request than a stipulation. Having Aspen there allowed him to get out of the cycle of just... nothingness.