The power of the man

Hae-In is forced to carry Emily to bed even if he doesn't want to. He puts her on the mattress slowly while she is murmuring hot. Emily pulls him to fall above her and wraps her hand around his neck then kisses his lips. Hae-In stands up immediately and goes to stand beside the window " What? don't you want to help me?"

she hugs him from behind " I think we already talk about this Emily, We are done" he turns to face her but she still hugging his waist " I know but please give me a second chance I can be your second wife or if it too much for you I can be your secret mistress it's enough for me just to be with you and repay you for what I did"

she hugs him tightly and starts to cry." I can't I have my own family, I have a wife who stays with me when I need, I have an adorable son who makes me smile whenever I think of them, I have never thought to make them disappoint or making them broken. About your request, I can't because I don't love you anymore"

He explains to her " lastly I am always the loser, no matter what I do or try to make everything better for you to be back with me, give me the second chance and we will go back to the way it was before but-" she doesn't finish her speech but start crying " You're not the loser Emily, I am, I am the loser who fails to keep you and let that bastard insulting you I'm very sorry" he frowns. She looks at him and kisses his lips again

" This will be the last time that I kiss you" she touches his cheek and put her forehead against his " You can go back now I think she may waiting for you" she gives him a forced smile " Thanks to you for understanding me, we can stay befriend like it was before" he walks out of her condo and left her alone. Emily looks at his back coldly. After he is out of her sign " Friends like what it was before? Do you think it's will be the same?"

She waves the glasses of champagne and looks at it coldly again " NO! NEVER! IT WILL NOT BE" she smashes the glass on the ground and broke everything in her room to make her feel better. She sees the broken glass on the ground and takes one piece of glass to cut her wrist like a psychopath who doesn't scare of blood at all. When is satisfied she stops and take her phone to call someone " Send the picture to all the reporter but first send it to me I have someone important to show those" she smiles and laughs.

he comes down while his phone is ringing it's Sung-Jae "boss we have a problem to handle" Sung-Jae talks through the phone with a calm voice " What happened?" Hae-In asks " Our warehouse was set on fire and now the police invite you to cooperate with them at the police station" he gives Hae-in the information about the police and the evidence about the drug." Alright, let's go" Hae-in hands up the phone while a car stops in front of him and drives him to the police station.

On the other side, Jisoo is preparing for Dalki to sleep and get out of the room. Her phone is ringing with a notification from an anonymous * you have an unseen notification * first she doesn't want to open the message but her curiousness got her " If it is the hater why do they have my phone number?" she asks herself and open it. Jisoo drops her phone on the floor and her eyes are all red. She feels her breath becomes shorter than earlier by dropping herself on the floor and crying out loud " it's not real, please tell me it's not real" she grabs her phone and gives herself some hope.

* the number that's you're calling is unavailable please try again* no matter how many times she try to call Hae-in but got no response " why? why do you do this to me?" she asks while looking at the pictures of her husband kissing his ex-fiance. She still asked but all she got is the silence in this big dark room. Jisoo hugs her knees and cry until she falls asleep on the floor.

POLICE STATION

Hae-In arrives at the police station with Sung-Jae is beside him and his lawyer Mr. Sung. He gets in the post someone comes and greets him " Mr. Jung please follow me" an inspector leads the way. Hae-In walks in as if nothing happened and remains calm " May I know why you called me here INSPECTOR?" The last word he emphasizes gives the inspector a chill. As an inspector just emphasize the word it doesn't make him scared and start his investigator " I am sorry sir to call you here this late night but we got some information from our source that's you are importing the drug" the inspector gets into his work immediately without hesitation.

" You have to right to ask my client like this Mr. investigator if you don't have enough evidence we can sue you for the criminal offense" Mr. Sung gets up and leans forward " Mr. Sung let him talk" Hae-in stops Mr. Sung and let the inspector does his work " we saw this stamp in the hand one of the brokers who is trading with the foreign drug dealer" the investigator's hand some photos of the tattoos known as the representative of Hae-in gang.

" We heard some rumors about this tattoo is representing your gang right sir?" the investigator smiles in the hope to catch some big fish today but he fails when someone enters the room. Mr. Sung and Hae-in smile " Sir you can go now we are done with the investigating we are very sorry about our agent inviting you at this late hour" the chef inspector bow with respect in front of Hae-in " It's fine I am a citizen of this country too if the police do their work I am appreciating for cooperation, may I go now? Because I have work to do" Hae-in asks the chief inspector.

" Yes sir we apologize again-" He does not finish his sentence yet the investigator talks " But sir we are not-" the chef inspector gives a death glare to the investigator" So excuse me " he walks out with Mr. Sung follow along then get into the car with Sung-Jae and his peoples.

When Hae-In is gone the chef inspector scream at the investigator " do you know what are you doing?" he screams " Sir- I-" he wants to explain but the chef doesn't let him speak " do you think based on this small evidence you can bring him down? You fool!" the chef laughs " EVEN THE PRESIDENT IS UNDER HIS POWER WHAT GIVE YOU THE AUDACITY TO- AISHHH" the chef is frustrated " I just tell you if you don't want to lose everything in your life just don't mess with those peoples even your family it can disappear without any trace" he gives the investigator some advice and goes out of the dark room.

( Hmm I should apologize or not? Emmm 🥸🤔 Alright I give you the right to scream at me to EXPRESS you frustration 😂🤣 I will waiting for your harsh comment for one month straight not updating) my little heart ready to accept all your comments 🥺