The Suffer past

The press conference will start at 10 A.M, Jisoo and Hae-in bring Dalki with them. They enter the conference together and Hae-in lifts Dalki in his arms. The reporters taking their pictures " Hello I am Jung Hae-in", "I am Kim Jisoo" both say one after another. After they sit down a reporter stands up " Hello I am a reporter from XXXX entertainment, I come here today to ask how long do you guys have known each other?" He sits down, Jisoo wants to talk but Hae-In grabs her hand " Leave it to me I already prepare everything" he looks at Jisoo and she nods " About fours years already" he replied, " How did you end up loving each other?" the reporter asks " We first saw each other in the USA and we started to talk then we realize we have a lot of things in common lastly we started to developpe our feeling until today" Hae-In replied without hesitation because he already prepares.

Jisoo and Hae-In replied to every question that the reporter have to ask and lastly " We are husband and wife legally and we also get married but in private" the last thing he was about to say shocked the reporter to exclaim. He looks at Jisoo and nods " I planned to take a break in on my work because I want to have the time for my family" After she said that they get out of the press conference but the reporters don't let them go that easily.

They get into the car along with Dalki sitting in the back seat. Hae-In looks at Jisoo who is a bit frown " It's okay everything will be fin love, remember your superman is here no one can hurt you" he says and pat her head Jisoo smiles at him " Dalki ah do you want to have ice cream with daddy?" he turns toward Dalki who is playing with his toys " Yeii ice cream, I want to eat ice cream" Dalki talks with clapping hand like a sea lion " Alright! on my way!" he drives away. Hae-In enters the ice cream store with Dalki in his hand along with Jisoo who covers herself like a thief. They order the ice cream and eat outside.

After they finish their ice cream, Hae-In continues driving " Wait this is not the way back to Seoul, where do you wanna go?" Jisoo asks him and looks outside " Honeymoon maybe?" he jokes around making Jisoo blushes like a tomato and hit his arm " Aww why you hit me? I want to bring you somewhere, how far do you think Miss Kim?" He laughs when Jisoo is blushing " So where are we going?" Jisoo asks a different topic " Joella Province" he talks like nothing happen " Huh? why? there it's too far" Jisoo exclaims " You will know when we arrive" Jisoo stops talking and play music to let Hae-In concentrate on driving.

EMILY SIDE

Emily is watching the news with a mad face because her trick to ruin Jisoo's career is failing because of Hae-In in the opposite she gains more popularity and support. Emily still doesn't say a word " Miss they head toward Joella province" she nods and her bodyguard goes out. Emily looks at the TV " Seems you love her, but can't you see I try to fix the mistake why won't you give the second chance?" she looks at Hae-In smiles brightly on the TV " Everyone deserves a second chance" she hugs her knees and subbing

FLASHBACK

" Where is the file, " Hae-In asks Sung-Jae " I don't know boss, I'm not telling anyone plus it's only you who has the file" Sung-Jae speaks make him realize something " Emily, do you know where is she?" he asks Sung-Jae," she said she going to meet her friends," he tells him what he knows " She doesn't have any friends here, so who she going to meet, is she....." Hae-In looks at Sung-Jae " It's can't be boss miss Emily is your fiance how can she betray you and give the file to Sebastien ( He is Hae-In enemy in business and even in the mafia world)" Sung-Jae tells Hae-In to think positive " Track her I have a bad feeling" Sung-Jae nods and pulls out his iPad " Now she is in a famous hotel" He tells Hae-in " Let's go" they going to that hotel.

He enters the hotel luckily he knows the Charmain of this hotel so it's easy for him to have the key card. He is now in front of the room with Sung-Jae " Are you, sure boss?" Sung-Jae asks him before opening the door " Open the door" he tells Sung-Jae. After he says that Sung-Jae opens the door reveals a couple in the nude who is making out on the bed " JEON EMILY!" Hae-In screams her name and grips his hand tight " HAE-IN!" when she hears someone calls her name she grab a towel to cover herself and stands up beside Sebastien " Hello Paul!" Sebastien greets him and grabs the towel to cover his bottom body. Emily runs to Hae-In and grabs his hand " Please listen to me explain" He throws her hand away " Explain? how do you want to explain when I can see and hear everything " he shouts on her face.

Emily is crying and kneeling in front of Hae-In " Please! is not what you think" she still crying and hugging his legs " You ruin my mood Paul" ( Paul is Hae-In nickname when he studies abroad). Hae-In doesn't care about Sebastien's existence because he is hurt his heart is breaking into pieces " You betray me because of him? You betray me even I give everything to you my heart, my soul, my love and look what you give me in return, you cheat on me with the guy I hate the most and be a thief who wants to ruin my life" He shouts again " You know what I love you so much more than my life but I guess we can't walk together, let's break up" He pushes her to not hugging his legs anymore and walks aways " HAE-IN!!!" she shouts his name but he doesn't turn his back.

He arrives at his house drunk very drunk every word that comes from his mouth is " Emily why are you doing this to me?" every time he opens his mouth is that sentence " young master you're so drunk" the butler supports him go to his room to sleep. In the morning, Hae-In wakes up and comes down without washing his face. He comes down and sees all the maids and butler even Sung-Jae wearing black " Why are you guys wearing black what happening?" he asks because everyone seems so sad and don't want to tell him " DON'T YOU HEAR ME!" he shouts " Master and Mme. are dead because of the car accident last night" Sung-Jae tells him about his parents. Hae-In doesn't say anything, he drops the wine bottle and kneels.

He screams in pain his chest hurts so much he is already losing the woman he loves the most and now he lost his parents how can a person suffer so much?. After the incident, Hae-In becomes so cold, he doesn't talk with anyone so he decided to move to the USA because he doesn't want to stay in the past he want to move on from the past.

 After the incident, Hae-In becomes so cold, he doesn't talk with anyone so he decided to move to the USA because he doesn't want to stay in the past he want to move on from the past

( I am crying 😭 after rereading my own story) I will update when I'm free because this week I have many exams I can't guarantee that I will update continuous like this week.