Change of Heart (Modern Vision Bearer AU) 🍋

Start from the beginning

"I went this morning to talk to him about how I wanted to just be friends and how I was onto him. I've noticed his long stares, I'm not dumb." (Y/N) explained quickly as Ganyu just continued to look on at her friend, an amused grin hung across her lips.

"And what did he say that lead you to forget the literal main piece of your costume, huh? You're an angel in tonight's show. WITHOUT A HALO." She cracked up again, quickly shoving her hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter she literally evoked from herself.

"Nothing! He didn't distract me if that's what you're getting at. I stood my ground. I'm not getting into any relationship or anything right now, I want to just focus on mastering my vision and our dance group! I don't have time for anything else." (Y/N) clarified with a shake of her voice, turning away half to try to find her car keys, and also half to hide her increasingly red face the more her friend continued to push this subject.

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" Ganyu cooed, causing (Y/N) to groan loudly in annoyance as she continued to rub it in.

"I'm leaving now! I'll meet you at the stadium!"

————————————————————————-

(Y/N) decided to just change into the rest of her attire for the show before taking off to the office owned by Xiao's father, where he had also given his son his own office considering he was now apart of his company. She was just grabbing the headband with the halo piece of her costume and quickly running back out, assuming nobody would see her besides the office manager hopefully and she knows their show was today, so she wouldn't judge (Y/N's) attire either way.

Why Xiao decided to be trained under his asshole of a father is something nobody had yet to understand, but they were sure he had his reasons.

Thankfully, according to the front desk lady, Xiao's father was out on business and Xiao had left for the stadium already.

Regardless of how tired most of her friends usually were between their own jobs in the city, possible schooling or vision training, they always made sure to be at every performance (Y/N) and her group had, forever determined to support each other in all their endeavors.

It always warmed (Y/N's) heart seeing their happy faces cheering her on in the crowd whether she was dancing, singing or playing guitar that night. Seeing them there actually steeled her nerves more than it actually made her nervous, and she always made sure to return the favor and support them in anything and everything they did too. The love and true friendship they all shared was something she'd always hold close to her heart, and she wasn't going to lie, she hoped they'd all stay friends even after they grew older and moved on with our lives. They were true forever friends, even Xiao-

"Xiao?" (Y/N's) voice squeaked out unintentionally as her body froze, staring awkwardly at the man who was seated quietly at his desk, typing away on his computer.

Wide eyes met her own a second later as she stood ridged in the middle of his office room, the door quietly shutting behind her automatically, locking her in with him.

The front desk worker said he left already! Did she lie to me on purpose? I swear-

"Uh-" Xiao awkwardly coughed out, his eyes drifting slowly down from her perfectly done makeup filled face to the very low v-line of her silky white dress that cling to every curve, daring to go further as he quickly slid down to her exposed legs, the hem of (Y/N's) dress ending dangerously high on her thighs.

Clearing her throat loudly, (Y/N) noticed his face turning a tinge of pink as his eyes quickly snapped back up to meet her own, snagging his attention back to where it belonged.