Chapter 12

It's been a year since you moved in with Eijirou. You couldn't have been happier. You were busy making breakfast for him when he comes in. "Hey here's one thousand dollars. When I'm gone buy a nice tuxedo. I have something nice planned," he says handing you the money and sitting down.

You make his plate and set it down in front of him for him to eat. "Oh, what do you have planned?" You ask.

"It's a surprise," he says with a wink.

"Awe cmon." you pout. You really wanted to know what he had planned, but you knew when he has a surprise he wasn't going to tell you what it was.

"Nope," he says. You pout and he kisses you. "You'll find out after I get back from work. I promise. So just have a good day shopping for a tux."

"Okay, honey." You smile and kiss him again and then let him eat.

"And if you have any money left over you can buy whatever you like with the rest." He smiles.

"Oh, you spoil me so much." You giggle.

"I love to spoil you, cutie," he says. You kiss his cheek and get ready to go shopping.

By the time you're dressed, kirishima is in his hero outfit and ready to go patrolling. He gives you a long and sweet kiss before leaving for work.

You go in your car and text Mina that you're gonna go pick her up to go shopping. Then you go to her house.

You text her that you're there and she comes out, getting in your car. "Hey, Mina!" You say smiling.

"Hey! Kirishima is planning something for you isn't he?" You chuckle.

"Yeah, he is. But he won't tell me what." You pout. She chuckles.

"You'll figure it out soon enough." You nod. And drive to a formal dressing store. You go through tux and tux before you find the perfect one.

It was a white dress shirt with a black vest. You also had a yellow tie and a small chain from one of the buttons to the pocket. It perfectly formed to your body.

You bought it immediately., but you still had about eight hundred dollars left. You decided to buy a nice pair of dress pants and shoes and get a haircut. What's left you decided to save.

You left the store, dropped off Mina, and went home. It was soon time for kirishima to get home and you got dressed.

When he gets home he sees you and his eyes widen. "You look absolutely stunning." He got close to your ear, whispering, "I bet it would look even better on the floor."

You blushed deeply. "I-i don't think sex was the surprise..." you say, flustered. He chuckles.

"You're right. Let's get going honey bun."

You both get in his car and drive to the surprise. Soon you get to a fancy restaurant balcony for secluded eating. Your eyes widened. You knew this place was expensive.

"You should've told me we were going to dinner..." you said.

"That's not the only surprise, babe," he says.

The waiter comes and you both order your food.

"What else could there be?" You wonder out loud.

"You'll see. I promise you'll love it." He smiles and kisses you across the table.

Soon the food comes and you both eat.

It was a bit too fancy for your liking, but you were just happy that you were with Eijirou.

Soon Eijirou stands up. "We've been together for a while now. And you know, there's no one else id rather spend my life with than you."

Wait what was he doing?

He gets down on one knee with a small black box in his hand. "Would you allow me to spend the rest of my life with you and only you?" He opens the box to reveal a wedding ring with a large ruby with small diamonds surrounding it.

You start tearing up. "Of course!" You get up and wrap your arms around him suddenly, nearly making him drop the ring. You kiss him deeply. You loved this man with all your life and you kissed him as if your life depended on it.

"I love you so much," he whispers against your lips.

"I love you too."

The next day you went to Denki's grave alone. There was a lot that you were meaning to say to him and you were finally here to say it.

"Hey, denki...I know it's been a while. I'm sorry for not going to your funeral...I just knew I wouldn't be able to handle it."

You tear up. "You were always like a brother to me...Eijirou asked me to marry him yesterday. I really wished you could be here to see me marry the man of my dreams." You start sobbing. "I promise to save you a spot at the wedding. You'll be front row to see me get married. I love you so much, Denki."

"Thank you for introducing me to Eijirou. You're the best brother I could ever ask for."

852 words