Chapter 10

About 3 months has passed. You didn't even bother going to the funeral. You didn't wanna believe that he was gone. You still cried almost everyday. You still couldn't get that day out of your mind, seeing him die right in front of your eyes. You couldn't do anything to help. You still believed it was your fault. Kiri was starting to get worried so he started making you go to therapy.

Kiri sighed. "Are you feeling any better since going to therapy?" He asked. You nodded. You believed it did help a bit, but you knew it was gonna take a while to heal and get over this. He went over and hugged you. You quickly hugged him back. You loved the feeling of being in his arms.

"Hey Eiji?" He looks down at you.

"Yes?"

"Remember how before all this shit happened, you confessed that you loved me?" You ask and he nods. You look down shyly. You didn't know why you were so nervous. "I think I love you too. And I think im ready to be more than just your sugar baby. I want to be your partner." You look up at him with gentle eyes.

He leans down and kisses you. You kiss back. Its a long and slow kiss. But soon it ends. "If you're ready then I am too," he says.

"Then would you like to be my boyfriend? You ask softly.

"Of course, darling. I love you so much," he coos. You giggle in responce and kiss him again. He picks you up and spins you around as if you weighed nothing. For once you felt happy again.

"How about we go on a date?" He asks. You nod happily. This would be your first date as actual partners. "Go get dressed into something nice," He says.

You had already moved some of your clothes over here, since you had been staying here for a while, so you get your clothes and get dressed. He walks in and sees you in a black top and a skirt. He walks over to you and pecks your lips.

"You look beautiful."  He smiles at you. "Now let me get dressed, honey bun." You nod and walk out, wanting his outfit to be a suprise.

Soon he walks out in a black turtleneck, a denim jacket and black ripped skinny jeans. You smile. "You look so good babe," you say.

He smiles. "So should we get going?" You nod.

You both walk outside his house and he opens the car door for you. You go inside and he gets in the drivers side. He drives off to a restaurant. Not quite a fancy one but still a little expensive, at least for your taste.

You both go inside and get seated. You see Eijirou smile at you. You giggle. "What?" You ask.

"Youre just so beautiful. I cant believe you're mine." You blush deeply

"That was so cheesy, you fucking dork." You say in embarrassment. He chuckles and just looks at you in admiration. You could feel how much he loved you and you suddenly realized just how much you loved him. You wished so badly you could thank Denki for introducing you two. You knew Eiji wanted to do the same.

You lean forward and give him a quick kiss. He blushes and you giggle. "Who knew you'd be the one getting flustered so easily," you say.

"Oh hush. Its just because you've been everything that I've been looking for. It seems like you're literally perfect for me. It might be a little soon to say this but I want to marry you one day," he says with all his heart.

You start to tear up and he looks at you worriedly. "Did i say something wrong?" He asks.

"No baby you said all the right things. I just never thought I could be as happy with anyone as I am with you..." you wipe a tear away. You chuckle and look at the menu, putting your hand on the table for him to hold. He puts his hand on yours and looks at you smiling like an idiot.

You both choose what you would like to eat and soon the waiter comes over. You both order. He rubs him thumb over your knuckles. Your small, soft hands fit so well in his large, calloused hands.

The food comes not much later and you both eat, admiring one another. "Would you mind if I moved in with you? I mean...its kinda like im living with you already." You chuckle.

"I would love that." He smiles. "We can get all of the things you need from your place over the weekend." You nod. You were excited.

Soon you both finished eating and Eijirou payed for the bill.

803 words