Chapter 3

You were on your way to Kiri's house and he still had his hand on your thigh. Honestly, it made you feel safe. You felt like even though he was just your sugar daddy, he was gonna be there for you.

As you get closer to his house, you feel his hand go higher on your thigh. You bite your lip, but don't say anything. You notice him taking glances at you as if to see if it's alright with you. You give him a shy nod. He smirks moving it even higher.

Before long you get to his house and he removes his hand, gets out of the car, and opens your door for you. You get out and grab his hand, walking to the door. "Are you okay with dogs? He's really sweet," He asks, making sure you were good to go inside.

"Mhmm! I love dogs," you say. He nods and opens the door, going in first so you don't get jumped on by his dog. You see a giant German Shepard and you back away a bit, knowing that they're territorial dogs.

Kiri notices. "Don't worry he doesn't bite. His name is Rocky."

You close the door behind you as Rocky approaches you. You put out your hand for him to sniff it and the dog licks your hand happily. You giggle. He was cute. And you thought he has a cute name as well, especially with Kirishima's quirk.

Kiri grabs your hand and leads you to his room. "Kirishima?" You say seeing the collars and leashes on his wall.

"Yes? And please, call me Eijirou," he says politely.

You nod. "Are we gonna...you know," you ask.

"Are you comfortable with that? Cause ill only do it if you want it," he says with a gentle smile.

You look away nodding and you go over, pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and kissing him, he happily kisses back. His lips tasted like cherries. He must've used chapstick. He picks you up by the waist, and you wrap your legs around his waist. He pins you to the wall, kissing you deeply. You can feel his cock hardening.

"God I can't wait to see you naked," he says, smirking

"Then strip me, eijirou," you say.

"Why don't you strip for me, pup?" He sets you down. "Go ahead. Strip," he says in a commanding voice. You don't hesitate, and you strip all the way down for him.

"Get on the bed," he commands. You immediately get on the bed, laying down on your back. Kiri strips down to his underwear and climbs on top of you. He kisses you deeply, twirling his tongue around yours. He slowly glides his hands down your body. Getting to your hips, he moves one hand to your clit, rubbing it in slow circles.

"A-ah...eijirou.." you moan. You grind up against his hand. He rubs his fingers against your slick pussy, before plunging his middle finger inside, pumping slowly. That one finger by itself was enough to stretch you a bit.

"Damn...you're already this wet? I've barely touched you, pup." You whine in response. He moves his face down to your pussy, licking from your hole to your clit. Shivers run down your spine. "You taste so good, baby."

"M-more..." you whine out. He smirks and adds another finger, sucking on your clit. Your back arches in pleasure. This man was experienced. You could tell. His tongue moves in all the right ways against your sensitive bud and his fingers rubbed against your g spot so fucking well. You were a moaning mess. No one has ever been able to make you feel this well. Not even your own fingers have been able to.

It didn't take long for you to get close. "Please...don't stop!" You whimper out. He seems to suck even harder on your clit after you said that. Soon you were seeing white and your legs were shaking. He kept pumping his fingers, riding out your high.

"I love the way your pussy squeezes around my fingers," he says smirking as he pulls them out, sucking on them. He stands up and pulls down his boxers. He was fucking huge. He had to be a least eight inches. He went to his dresser and grabbed a box of condoms and a bottle of lube.

"Oh, we don't need condoms. I'm on the pill," you say.

"You sure? I can still wear it just in case."

You nod. "Please, sir...I wanna feel you," you say in a begging voice.

He makes a sound that almost sounds like a growl. "You better call me that more often, pup." You blush deeply and nod. "That's a good puppy." He smirks. He walks over to you with the lube and squirts some on his hand, rubbing it onto his hardened cock. He lines up to your entrance, teasing your hole with his tip. "You ready for me?"

"Yes! God, please fuck me, sir!" You beg. He slowly pushes in, not wanting to hurt you. You moan. Feeling his length inside of you felt so good. He bottoms out inside of you, his tip kissing your cervix. He stays still for a bit, letting you get adjusted to his size. "Y-you can move," you say, pulling him into a messy kiss.

He nods and starts thrusting in and out at a slow pace. You moan against his lips, your hips rolling against his. He takes this as a sign to go faster. He thrusts in at a moderate pace.

"God you're such a dirty slut," he says obviously remembering what you said the day before. This makes you moan out louder, your arousal growing even more.

"Please, sir...faster," you moan out. He speeds up even faster and it felt so amazing. He was rubbing against the spongy spot inside of you so well. You felt yourself growing close once more. "Please..let me cum," you whine out, begging.

"Hold it. Cum with me," he demands. His thrusts grow sloppier as he becomes closer. He's thrusting in at an inhuman pace. You rub your hands over his muscles, trying to keep from cumming. He groans. "You can cum now, pup." As if on command you cum immediately and you feel his hot cum spurt inside of you. He slowly pulls out and you feel his cum dripping out of you.

He walks out of the room, grabs a towel, and cleans you up a little. He lays down beside you, holding you in his arms. "Stay with me tonight?" He asks.

You nod in agreement. Wanting to stay in his arms longer.

1119 words