Chapter 7

It's been about a month since the date with Monoma and you swear it felt like someone has been watching you. You just thought it was your paranoia but one day you started getting letters from a "secret admirer." You knew it had to be Monoma. You wished he would just leave you alone.

You were over at Eijirou's place and you somehow ended up on the subject of Monoma. "Yeah, I've been getting these letters from some secret admirer...I'm pretty sure it's Monoma."

"How can you be so sure? Not that I'm doubting you," Eijirou says.

"It just has that kind of vibe to it. Like a stuck-up kinda vibe. I think he might be watching me as well... Ever since that date I've had the feeling that I've been watched."

Eiji nods. "Well, sadly we can't run an investigation unless something happens first. We gotta have a little bit more than just letters unless the letters have something bad on it." You sigh. You didn't want things to get out of hand before something was gonna happen about it. If you were honest, Monoma always had a creepy vibe to him, but he was a pro hero...would he really be capable of stalking you?

You shake your head to get the thought out of your mind. Eijirou chuckles and pulls you into his lap. You give him a deep kiss, grinding into him. He smirks. The feeling of him hardening underneath you made the thoughts of monoma completely leave your mind.

He grabs your hips, forcing you to grind harder against him. You let out a breathy moan. "Please...I need you." You say, moaning.

"Strip," Eijirou commands. You quickly get up and get undressed. He takes off his clothes quickly as well. You get back on his lap, grinding against his semi-hard cock. "Fuck..." He groans. "Please ride me, baby," he says, just as needy as you.

You raise your hips and lower yourself onto him. He moans out. You ride him quickly already, not even being able to tease him. "Fuck.. your cock feels so good inside of me, sir..." He grabs you by the throat, pulling you closer to him and kissing you. It was a messy, but passionate kiss.

He thrusts into you from under, making your legs weaken. You moan loudly, but you had an uncomfortable feeling that you were being watched. You decided to ignore it though. You knew you were safe as long as kirishima was there.

Kiri places a hand on your stomach. "I can feel my cock filling you up..." you blush deeply, moaning in response.

"Please sir...fuck me harder..." you beg.

He flips you over on the couch and thrusts into you harder. He bends over kissing your shoulder before biting you, but not quite hard enough to break the skin. You moan from the pain and pleasure. He quickly licks the bite mark.

"Fuck..gonna c-cum.." you whimper out.

"Cum for me you fucking slut. Cum all over this cock," he says, hand around your throat. You feel your body shake as you cum hard. He keeps thrusting into you fast and hard, chasing his own high.

You whimper from the overstimulation, but before you can complain, he cums inside of you. "Fuck...I-i love you!" Kiri yells. You weren't quite sure if you heard him right or not, but you decided to ask him about it later. He pulls out, your body shaking slightly.

He chuckles and picks you up, bringing you to the bathroom and putting you in the bathtub, running a hot bath for you to ease your muscles. "Hey, Eiji?"

"Yes?"

"Did you say you loved me?" You ask. A blush covers his face. He looks away.

"You don't have to reciprocate, but yes...I did," he says. You didn't quite know what to say. Did you love him? You knew you had feelings for him but you couldn't quite say you loved him just yet.

You gently grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back immediately. Pulling away, you said, "I can't quite say I love you just yet, but I do know I like you. I'm not quite ready to make things any more than it is right now though." He nods and smiles.

"I can deal with that." He kisses your forehead and cleans you. You giggle and let him wash you.

When you are finished with your bath, you get dressed. "I'm gonna go ahead and leave, Eiji." He nods.

"Make sure to text me when you get home, so I know you're safe," he says.

You nod and go outside and get into your car, driving home.

When you get home, you realize your apartment door is unlocked. Did you leave it unlocked? Or did someone somehow get the key? It's not like you left it under a doormat like others do. Especially not with Monoma leaving those notes.

You carefully walk inside and you see a note on your table with a heart sticker closing it. You open the note and you notice blood on it. The note read:

"I have Kaminari and I will soon have you too. Listen to what I say and he won't die."

What did that mean? Did someone actually have Denki?

Before you can think any more, you feel a cloth go over your mouth and you feel your consciousness leave you.

907 words