Chapter 11

Soon you got home. Eijirou opens the car door  and let's you inside. He leads you to the bedroom. He shyly speaks up. "Can i....can I make love to you?" He asks sweetly.

You nod and bring him into a passionate kiss. He lifts you up and puts you on the bed gently. Your tongues entertwine with each others. He holds your hands above your head. You wanted to stay in this moment forever.

He breaks the kiss to bring your shirt over your head. He throws the shirt across the room, kissing from your jawline to your chest.  You let out soft sighs feeling him run his hands across your body. He pulls down your skirt and panties before getting up and stripping for you. He climbs over you, already hard, and slowly slides in, letting you get adjusted to his size before moving.

He thrusts slowly, letting you feel every inch of him, you let out soft moans, raking your nails down his back. He groans. "You feel so good around me baby..." you moan in responce, rolling your hips. Eijirou slowly speeds up, making you closer and closer to your high.

"Fuck..." you moan. He kisses you deeply. You caress his face, kissing him slowly with your eyes closed.

"I'm close baby." He says.

"M-me too.. please fill me up Eijirou..." He nods and thrusts deeply. Soon you cum around him. You feel yourself clench around him, your legs shaking. He thrusts sloppily until he reaches his high, filling you to the brim with his cum. You let out a happy sigh.

He pulls out of you after a while. "Sit on my face baby." You blush. Then you get a better idea.

"How about we sixty nine?" You smirk. You really wanted to pleasure him as well.

"Fuck, please baby. I just wanna taste you," he begs. You smirk wider and hover your ass over his face. He pulls you all the way down, making you sit your full weight on him. You moan as you feel him licking and sucking on your eager hole.

You bend down to his cock, giving him a gentle lick. You hear him groan underneath you. You giggle taking him in your mouth, sucking him off. Your moans send vibrations through his body, making him groan.

You continues sucking on his length using your hands to stroke the base of his cock.

You feel your legs start shaking, his tongue made you feel so good. You moan loudly around his cock, cumming on his face. You feel his dick start to twitch and you know he's not far from his climax. You bob your head up and down and soon he spurts his hot cum down your throat. You swallow it all, pulling away.

You lift your hips and you see eijirou looking really happy. "Did you really like it that much?" You chuckle and he nods.

"We need to do that more often," he says breathlessly. You turn around and give him a gentle kiss. He kisses back sweetly. He mumbles against your lips, "you taste so good baby."

You giggle and say, "lets get in the shower. Im all sweaty and gross." He nods and you both get up, going to the shower. He turns on the water to hot and you both clean each other.

"I love you so much..." He says nuzzling his face in the crook of you neck. You giggle washing his abs.

"I love you too baby," you say tracing your finger along his scars.

After about thirty minutes you both finished your shower and you got dressed into comfy clothing and got on the bed, cuddling.

Just being in each others presence was enough for you. You didn't have to do things to make yourselves happy, just being with each other was enough to make each other more than happy enough.

For hours you just talked to each other. You would trace your hands over each one of his scars and ask him how he got them and he happily told you how he got each and every one of his scars.

You snuggled into Eijirou's body, taking in his scent. He smelt of cedar wood and cherries. "You better marry me one day," you say, giggling.

"Trust me I plan on it. Youre the only one I ever want in my life. The only one I ever want on my body and the only one I ever want to kiss." He kisses your forehead gently.

"Careful you might make me cry again." You chuckle, caressing his face and bringing him into a long, sweet kiss. You swear you never loved anyone this much in your life you wanted nothing more than to be with him forever.

"I love you Eijirou Kirishima."

802 words.