Komaru Neagi

Mokotos pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone here I never thought it would be her..

My baby sister!

"hi everyone it's good to see my brothers dear friends again" komaru smiled warmly.

All I could do is stare in disbelief. My mouth was too dry to speak. Mom, dad, komaru. I thought they were all in danger. Was that video just a lie?

"who the hecks this?" hina asked.

"it's my little sister" I was difficult to get the words out. I still couldn't believe it. Why would komaru do this to me!?

"oh mokoto that's awful" hina stared at me in disbelief "I'm so sorry"

"don't be sorry!" komaru yelled "he should be proud. Proud that his little sisters making something of herself!"

"how is this making something of yourself?" kyoko glared at her.

"isn't it obvious? I'm going to be known by everyone around the world" komaru said excitedly "big sis junko said that I can be more than just a boring high school girl. That I no longer have to be in my brothers shadow. That I can be part of something bigger than myself!"

"and what exactly did you join that was bigger than yourself?" Byakuya asked.

"the remnants of Dispair of course" she said simply.

"the what!" Hiro yelped.

"the remnants of Dispair. We were a group of people in charge of turning the world into a burning hellfire for big sis junko. I was loyal to her. That is until she started up this killing game and I decided I could be more in the spotlight if I took over. So I killed her!" she said brightly.

"you killed her!" I muttered in disbelief.

"why is that so surprising" komaru tilted her head in confusion "I took over this killing game and watched my own brother suffer. Why wouldn't I be capable of murder?"

I couldn't answer her. This was just too much.

Komaru let out a yawn "Well that was fun and all but I think it's time to go" she reached out to press the red button when I grabbed her wrist.

"don't do this komaru" I begged her "we can fix this. Think of mom and dad. What will they think if we lose you like this!"

"why should I care?" she said coldly "their the property of little sister Monika now. I gave them up in order to get into the remnants of Dispair"

She sold mom and dad!? The news was too much. In my shock I let go of her wrist and she happily pushed the button...

*time skip*

I fell to my knees and burst into tears. In one fell swoop I've lost my whole family! Hina was kind enough to hug me.

I cried onto her shoulder as the others watched me sadly.