Oumota!

Shuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Out of everyone I never of everyone here I never thought it would be them

They don't even like each other!

"huh you really caught us. That's a bummer" kaito sighed.

"I told you we should have scripted our lines" kokichi scolded him.

"Well obviously I wasn't going to listen to a runt like you" kaito muttered, making kokichi pout.

"I don't understand" maki muttered in disbelief "out of everyone here why choose to work with kokichi"

"Well it's not like I chose to work with him" kaito rolled his eyes "that little crybaby is the last person I'd want to work with! But team Danganrompa thought kokichi had an interesting motive for being mastermind"

"in that case why didn't kokichi end up as mastermind?" kiibo asked.

"funny enough they thought he was too unhinged to be mastermind" kaito chuckled "that's why they placed me in charge. Kokichi was simply my right hand man. In charge of steering everyone in the right direction while I created fun little motives and kept your spirits high just so I can crush them later on" kaito chuckled darkly.

"I don't understand" I shook my head in disbelief "why even do this in the first place? Did you hate us that much!?"

"it had nothing to do with that dumbass" kaito growled "I was just in it for the money and kokichi was in it for revenge"

"revenge?" himiko tilted her head in confusion.

Kokichi nodded "I always hated you all" he stated "you probably don't remember it. It was before you got your memories wiped and became ultimates but you all made my life a living hell"

"hehe yeah. That runt was our personal punching bag" kaito chuckled "that why he was too unhinged to take the role. He'd probably have ended up killing you all way too quickly just out of spite!"

"it's true. I wasn't very good at controlling myself" kokichi sighed.

"understatement of the century" kaito yelled "you were a total pain in the ass to deal with! Still in some way I did enjoy spending time with the crazy son of a bitch" kaito muttered the last part to himself.

"aww you really do like me don't you kai-chan" kokichi smiled at him.

"shut up!" kaito yelled as his face turned red.

I trembled slightly. It was bad enough that kaito did all this for money but Kokichi was doing this for revenge? I can't believe that!

I slammed my fists down angrily "are you really saying we all hurt you kokichi? Even keade!?"

"when I say everyone I mean everyone. I wouldn't punish someone who didn't deserve it" kokichi sighed before turning his back to us "well kaito it seems this is checkmate. We should probably leave while we still have our dignity intact"

"man this fucking blows" kaito grumbled as they walked off.

"hey get back here!" I yelled at them "you have to pay for what you've done"

Without looking back kokichi threw me a USB pen "if you want someone to blame them I suggest checking out team Danganrompa. They're the ones that hired us and the same people who did this to countless other broken teenagers. I'd be careful though. Team Danganrompa isn't an easy company to contact"

He laughed darkly as he walked off with kaito, leaving us alone in the dark.