Omg that's Stella's car!

Kelly cut out the phone as the bells went of " Squad 3, truck 81, ambo 61, engine 51 battalion 25." Vehicle accident 3938 Kenzie and Washington. Kelly got up heading outside by the rigs. Everyone put there bunker gear on as they left.

On the seen:
Kelly: Omg that's Stella's car! He quickly ran over to the car.

Boden: Capp grab the halogen and the sledge.

Capp: Copy. Stella's car window was shut up as Kelly couldn't get in. Kelly place the halogen in the door.

Kelly: Strike strike strike. They got the door open as Kelly felt for a pulse.

Cruz: Is she breathing?

Kelly: Baby? He rub her chest but that wasn't working. Boden called for an helicopter which came and landed next to Stella's car.

Natalie: Let's get her inside. They lift her inside the helicopter.

Kelly: Can I come?

Natalie: I'm sorry no you can meet us at med..

Kelly: Okay. Boden grab Kelly by his shoulder Kelly had tears rolling down his cheek as chief pulled him into a hug.

Grace: Come on Kelly let's get you to med. She grab his hand taking him in the ambo. She sat in the back with him as they headed to med.

At med:
Natalie: 31 year old female firefighter possible head drama and broken hand and leg.

Maggie: Get her in T4. They wheeled Stella into T4.

Halsted: Okay on my count 1..2..3.. They lift Stella onto the bed before examining her. Natalie put the gel on Stella's stomach before starting the ultrasound.

Natalie: Let's get her upstairs! They took Stella to surgery as everyone waited in the waiting room.

Few hours later:
Kelly: Hey how is she?

Natalie: Come with me. They headed inside Stella's room.

Halsted: So you know how Stella was pregnant right?

Kelly: Wait wait wait what do you mean was pregnant?

Natalie: Kelly.. Where so sorry but Stella had a miscarriage and the baby didn't make it.. Kelly's eyes widen.

Kelly: Wait so there's no baby??

Halsted: She didn't make it, where so sorry.. They left as Kelly started to cry.

Natalie: Stella is going to wake up in a few hours we don't know just yet.. Her hand and her leg is fractured..

Kelly: Oh nooo. He cried even more.. I don't know what to do Natalie you know how Ella is she's going to be so mad.

Natalie: Just talk to her when she comes, let me know if you need anything.

Kelly: Okay.. Natalie left as Kelly sat next to Stella grabbing her hand.

Kelly's mind: Babe please come back to me.. Me the kids we need you, you can't leave just yet please don't.

Sarah: Dad what happened!?

Kelly: She.. She's been in a car crash.. Where's Ella?

Sarah: With Grace.. She knows its mom that's hurt.

Ellie: Mommy! Why is mommy like that?? She started to cry.

Kelly: Guys come here.

Ella: Mommyyyyy! She cried trying to climb up on the bed.

Kelly: Baby come here.

Sarah: And the baby? What happened to the baby?

Kelly: It didn't make it come here Sarah. He grab her hand as they hug.

Ella: Mommy wake up! Mommy! Mommy! Wake up! Mommyyyyyyyyy! She screamed crying. Kelly pick Ella up as she was crying really bad.

Kelly: Baby don't cry.. He kiss her head as Sarah grab Stella's hand.

Sarah: Hey mom.. Please come back to us you can't leave just yet please?? Sarah cried holding Stella's hand. Stella was there in spirit.

Stella's spirit: Kelly? It's me I'm right here.

Kelly's mind: Babe! Come back I need you!

Stella's spirit: I'm right here in front of you I'm going to kiss you okay?

Kelly's mind: Yes please do so. She kiss him..

Stella's spirit: I'm going to come back to you not just yet I'm visiting my mom and dad..

Kelly's mind: Baby?

Stella's spirit: Yeah?

Kelly's mind: Please say hi to Shay and my dad for me please?

Stella's spirit: I will do so baby but ima go now bye I love you!

Kelly's mind: Bye I love you too!

Sarah: Dad? Dad? Dad??

Kelly: Huh? Yes yes?

Sarah: Stop daydreaming.

Kelly: I'm sorry..

Elijah: Tell mommy wake up daddy.

Kelly: I can't bud..

Ella: Mommy!

Few days later:
Kelly: Baby? Please wake up it's been 3 days I need you, the kids need you. Stella started to wake up.. She was in so much pain.

Stella: K-e-lly? She said with tears rolling down her cheek. She had the tube down her throat as she was grabbing it.

Kelly: Baby! Your back! She pointed at the tube coughing.

Stella: O-ut.

Kelly: What? You want it out?

Stella: Y-y-e-es!

Kelly: Okay hold on. Kelly got Natalie as she remove the tube from down Stella's throat, Stella started coughing as Will give her some water to sip on.

Stella: What happened??

Kelly: You were in a car crash..

Stella: Ohh..

Natalie: We'll leave you two to it then. Will and Natalie left as Kelly and Stella look at each other.. Kelly's eyes started watering as Stella's eyes widen.

Stella: Why are you crying?

Kelly: You- umm baby?

Stella: Hmm?

Kelly: You know how we were going to have another baby right?

Stella: Were??

Kelly: Yeah were. He laid in her neck.

Stella: Kelly what do you mean were? He put his hand on her stomach.

Kelly: You aren't pregnant anymore.. As Stella heard that her eyes fill with tears. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head as she fainted. Kelly pressed the code blue button as Will and Natalie rush in.

Halsted: What happened??

Kelly: I told her that she isn't pregnant anymore and she fainted.

Natalie: Damit she's bleeding inside let's get her in the OR! They rush Stella into immediate surgery..
________________________________
A/N: Sorry for any mistakes!