We had an argument

Few days later:
Stella: Kelly breakfast is ready!

Kelly: I'm not hungry..

Stella: Kelly you don't even eat on mornings all you eat is snacks you know your going to have to eat.

Kelly: I don't want anything!

Stella: Kelly plz?

Kelly: No! He headed back upstairs and lay in bed.

Stella: Come here Ella. She pick Ella up since she was the only one awake.

Kelly: Stella!

Stella: Kelly what?

Kelly: I'm leaving for a while.

Stella: Kelly Severide you aren't leaving this house!

Kelly: I need some space.

Stella: Kelly..

Grace: Stells! She knock the door. Stella open the door.

Stella: Thank goodness your here.

Grace: What happened?

Stella: Kelly wants to leave.

Grace: Ohh, Kelly?

Kelly: I need space! I called Casey and he's on his way to get me.

Stella: KELLY SEVERIDE YOU AREN'T LEAVING THIS HOUSE! YOUR SICK! NOT EATING ANYTHING ALL YOUR DOING IS EATING BISCUITS AND DRINK! YOU NEED HOT FOOD NOT BISCUITS EVERY DAY! She shouted at him.

Kelly: I-

Grace: Kelly listen to her, Stella wants to help you she's been always by your side bcs she loves you. It may be tough because something happened but she cuddles you to sleep every night when you have bad dreams. And you feel safer when she's around right?

Kelly: Yeah..

Grace: Lean on her! That's why she signed your paperwork to take care of you! I myself is going to stay here since Luke left for a business trip. Me and her are going to help you get through this together. Tears rolling down her cheek. Ella wipe Stella's tears and pulled her shirt.

Stella: Aww.

Grace: Come here both of you. They all hug.

Kelly: Wait so your moving in here?

Grace: Yes from tomorrow is that okay?

Kelly: Sure it is.

Grace: I'll be back tomorrow. She kiss Stella's head.

Stella: Okay.. Grace left.

Kelly: Stella I'm sorry.

Stella: No Kelly you have a problem with me..

Kelly: I just nvm Casey is still coming and I'm leaving.

Stella: Sure, you can go but none of the babies are going with you. She headed upstairs and into the babies room.

Kelly: No Ellie is coming with me!

Stella: No she isn't.

Kelly: Yes she is!

Stella: You aren't taking her! You go with Casey but if she gets hungry who'll feed her? Kelly stood there speechless.

Kelly: I- Casey pulled up.

Casey: Guys? He knock the door Kelly open the door.

Stella: Seriously Casey?

Casey: What?