Toy bike?

Next day:
It's 10:00am at the Severide's house. Kelly, Stella and the babies had gotten there costumes and we're ready to wear it tomorrow. Kelly and Stella were cuddling on the couch watching the babies running around and building blocks.

Kelly: There so cute.

Stella: They are..

Kelly: But we're hot so they are too. They laugh.

Stella: Uhm baby your mom called me..

Kelly: Oh no when? What did she want?

Stella: It's a surprise for her grandbabies.

Kelly: Why did you said it like that? Grandbabies?

Stella: That's what she told me!

Kelly: Ohh boy what kind of surprise?

Stella: We'll see when it arrives all I'll say is that it's for the babies..

Kelly: When are we getting it?

Stella: Later down today.

Kelly: Aww, do you hate my mom?

Stella: What?

Kelly: I mean I gotta ask.

Stella: No I don't do you hate her?

Kelly: No I just really got mad when she said she didn't want us to get married she said I would spoil the marriage just like the great old Benny.

Stella: Kelly don't say that, we're married now and she was happy for you.

Kelly: Yeah but.

Stella: Or do you want to fight with me?

Kelly: No.

Stella: Do you know why your mom said that?

Kelly: No, do you know? He raise his eyebrow.

Stella: Yeah I think maybe she was jealous bcs your dad and her didn't get along well and she think that it'll happen to us? I'm not quite sure baby but just don't worry about it?

Kelly: Ah baby I- come here let's not worry about them let's focus on our future, more kids we're already married to so that's over with Grace push the wedding forward so she can get married like right now so when she gets fat she wouldn't be embarrassed. He giggled.

Stella: I would of done the same but I was fat bcs I was carrying 3 babies at once.

Kelly: Don't worry then Brettsey is getting married haha.

Stella: We got 5 babies to take care of woah.

Kelly: 5?

Stella: Camilla! Grace is going to leave her here when they go on there honeymoon remember?

Kelly: Right.. But babe your going in labor soon.

Stella: Yeah, Grace and Luke's wedding is March 16th.

Kelly: Ours was the 2nd and that's so here and we would be sad celebrating our first anniversary! They kiss.

Stella: Ooo, we should get away..

Kelly: Definitely! You wouldn't be pregnant anymore.

Stella: Finally.. Then we can go running together. They foreheads touching against each other.

Kelly: Definitely babe, let's go get started on the Halloween decorations.

Stella: Okay, ima started with putting the candy in the pot.

Ella: Candy!

Kelly: No you will have candy tomorrow.

Stella: Yes baby for breakfast.