"And who would be the person you love, Miss Black?" She asked with a taunt in her voice.

"You, professor. Who else? Mind answering me? As long as I remember this letter was written and sent by me." The mischief in my tone was enough for the class to know that you were joking but the animagus was shocked in front of you.

"That is a very inappropriate thing to say."

"Maybe, but pa tells me running away from our emotions is what is more inappropriate." You said, making her sigh.

"Miss Black, my answer is no. Now go back to your seat."

"Yay, Jay, she said yes!!" You cheered, ignoring her words of disagreement and ran away with Dane following you when she started chasing you.

Later in the afternoon, Harry was sent a letter by Ginny which was not surprising at all and naturally Draco got to know, he was being a snob to everyone and annoyed Harry who deep down, unbeknownst to him, wished that Draco didn't and instead was the one who sent him the letter but to you, he was just being jealous.

You had rolled your eyes at his behaviour at that time.

You stalked towards your dorm when a dwarf once again approached you, "'is is for 'ack." You scrunched your eyebrows at his pronunciation and scowled.

He handed you a letter and you sighed, about to scrunch it up and throw it away when the colour caught your attention, it was green unlike all the pink ones. You opened it and the took out the paper which was black and a messy scribble in silver was jotted down on the paper, you grimaced, you could barely read anything.

You threw it away and continued on your way, you dropped your bag on your bed and rummaged through it to find your diary. You set off to the kitchens where you tickled the pear and it let you in and greeted the elves there.

"Can I get some hot chocolate, please?" You asked them, innocently making them coo and all of them dived right in to making one for you.

You thanked them as they handed you your mug, the thick, hot liquid drafted a delicious aroma and the marshmallows above which were slightly melting made you immediately take a sip, resulting in a burnt tongue.

You yelped but composed yourself, despite of your burnt tongue, you loved the taste, it was just the way you liked it, sweet with an underlying bitter taste to it.

You then went up to the astronomy tower, careful to not let anyone see you. You sat down on the railing and leaned back on the wall pulling your diary out and the swan feathered quill, which Hermione gifted you. Surprisingly, it did not need any ink to work.

You stared above at the sky, the starry night as words formed themselves in your head.

I stare at you from below
You shine above them all,
Your reflection from the pond
deep in the forest
Illuminates my way ,
as I walk through the path
You look down at me,
In my eyes
And I ask you in the starry night
"Will you guide me to all heights?"

Poetry, a beautiful thing, in your opinion, you loved the way the words seemed to have more than one meaning and how they carried the weight of the world. The weight of the truth in the world, full of cruelty and lies.

You felt a presence enter the place quickly shut your diary, just in time for the same presence sunk down next to you and glanced at you.

"Following me, are you?" You asked, with even as much as glancing at the person.

"No, why would I?" You scoffed, "Parvati, I'm not ignorant enough to not understand that you have been following me all day and not just that, staring at me all the time."