15

fun fact: i had written 3 different versions of this chapter and none of them were good enough :,)

———

*three weeks later*

if you can guess it or not mark,jeno, donghyuck and jaemin now had less time for each other. people were getting bold apparently and tried to attack other gangs so of course, they just had to notice that the big 'mark' and the terrifying 'lerio' weren't in their houses at some nights.

it ended with a fight between jeno's gang and another one who thought jeno had gone weak and approachable.

but that was life. their well, not so chosen life, they had  responsibilities they kind of forgot about when they were with their soulmates.

sadly mark and jeno had to know  how much they were needed in their homes in an uncomfortable way.

———

"let's introduce eachother to our gangs." jeno blurted suddenly out from his spot on the bed.

the bed in jaemin's room was like a comfort place for each of them.

since they weren't able to see each other for at least five days, they just had to have another cuddle night.

that's just the thing with soulmates that found each other. they couldn't let go for long.

donghyuck's head rested on jenos chest as they both laid on the bed with the younger on top of the older. he had wrapped his hands around jeno's waist and nearly was completely cowered with the blanket. donghyuck's eyes were also pretty heavy and that jeno was playing with his hair didn't help at all.

but after what jeno said he was awake again.

he looked over to mark and jaemin only to scoff in an amused manner.

„is he really sleeping again" jeno asked trying to hold back a chuckle.

jaemin was seated between mark's legs with his back resting on the eldest chest and his head laid back on the other's shoulder. mark had his arms wrapped loosely around the youngest waist and if course there was a blanket over them as well to make it even more comfortable.

„yeah he is... are we even surprised?" mark laughed a little as he patted the blue head softly. said male just scrunched his nose and cuddled even further into mark's embrace, if that was even possible.

they decided to not wake the sleepyhead up and to talk about this as soon as he was awake again.

so they all just sunk in their own little worlds as their eyes grew heavier every second.

———

„do you have news?"

„yes sir... but i am afraid that you won't like them very much"

„oh come on... what could be that bad?"

„we have the information that his soulmates are now by his side and you won't believe who they are..."

.

.

.

„...hmm that is very interesting don't you think sanghyun?"

„ i already know what to do. it will benefit us very much...
why don't you call our dear allies? it's finally time to teach the ‚big three' a lesson don't you think?"

„b-but sir you don't have in mind what i think you do...right?"

the man smirked.

„what else would i think about? that's the only time my son is actually useful... it's even unintentionally how ironic"

——————

so i know now where i am going with this, i think. :,)

i hope you could enjoy and  thank you so much for actually waiting!

thanks for reading<3

have a good day/night<3

~sleepy