8

donghyuck and jeno had been texting since their quite unusual meeting.

they also didn't have the opportunity to meet each other and it already has been a whole week.

with a soulmate there comes a special longing after that person
or after that people.

and the longing between soulmates who had already met was immense 

so as you can tell they couldn't wait to meet again.

but because of donghyuck's working times and jeno's , let's call it business, it was hard to find time.

———

donghyuck stared at his phone where ,like two minutes ago, a message from jeno popped up.

„who's text are you looking on with heart eyes devil spawn?" his  coworker, felix, asked.

he had got used to the nickname ever since he gave the slightly younger a whole speech why he would never cover a night shift for him ever again.

it ended with felix getting whacked with a notebook on the head at the end of it.

„well unlike you smiley i found one of my soulmates." he said as he locked his phone again without looking at what jeno wrote.

„ wait wha- since when?!" he asked now shocked.

„ on the day you forgot you had a night shift. „

„ well at least you got something good out of it huh? so you should be thankful hyuckie. that happened just because of me!" the australian said with a bright smile on his face.

" well thank you-" he hasn't even finished his sentence as he got interrupted by the freckles boy.

"- no problem my favorite demon!"
he said as he just walked away to a customer.

donghyuck just frowned at his friend.

———

jeno was on his way to get a coffee.
he was so tired because of two of his gang mates.

leedo and xion really had to make his longing after his soulmates more existence than it already was.

xion sat in leedo's lap ,the others arms around his waist, and they were sucking their faces right in front of poor jeno. even on his favorite chair!

he couldn't bare to see that, in the morning ,may i add, so he went out to get a coffee.

because he had to think of the two cannibals he just decided to text donghyuck to ask if he had time.

jeno:
hey do you want to get a coffee if you have time? :)

he closed his phone again and decided he was just going to wait in a coffee shop until donghyuck texted back.

he walked into „the moon shop" and sat down on one of the free tables.

it was surprisingly empty for a monday morning as jeno thought.

he just relaxed as he heard two voices speak rather loudly.

he could only understand bits of the phrases the waiters said.
like
„what are you looking at devilspawn?"
„that happened just because of me!"

but as he looked a little closer to one of them he saw a familiar brown head.

„ donghyuckie?"

———

so uhm i am sorry for the late update :,)) and that this is like short short. and it kind of sucks sorry

i will probably update once a week if i have time and feel like it

hope you liked it <3

have a good day/night<3

~sleepy