7

„mark hyung?"

"yes jisung?" the said male answered the curious looking teenager.

" are you okay? you've been looking on your phone nearly every minute since you guys came back..."
now the blonde boy looked worried and furrowed his eyebrows. since he wasn't an adult yet he wasn't allowed to come with them on missions.

" oh I forgot to tell you and the others... can you get them in the living room? I have something important to say. " he told jisung with a little smile.

"o-of course hyung... but it isn't bad...right?"

"no no. I am actually very happy sungie... please get them now. "

the teenager then went to all the rooms of the gang members.

mark then went to the living room and sat down an a leather chair.

he was a little nervous because he was going to tell his gang about the previous interaction with the blue haired waiter.

———

"mark? what's wrong why do you need to speak to us?" hendery asked the canadian.

" i have something to tell you guys... well sit down please"
he was getting more nervous every second.

as the others saf down he began to speak.

" as you know a few of us went to go to 127's boss... and well to cut it short i met one of my soulmates there!"
mark said with a rather shy smile.

" oh really? who i didn't notice you talking to someone though?" jaehyun asked with a questioning look.

" probably because you were too busy starring at doyoung." san said with a laugh.

"oh shut up! don't act like you weren't starring at the blonde waiter as we went out!"

and with that the two broke out in a tickle fight with the others soon joining in.

mark just sat there smiling at the bunch of idiots laughing and tickling each other.

and as he was thinking his eyes kept getting heavier each second.
soon he was left out cold thoughts wandering on and off about the three names tattooed on his body. 

———

mark woke up from his deep slumber and looked on the floor in front of his chair.

there laid twelve grown up men huddled together.

san and hendery had their heads laid on jaehyuns chest.
minho and han were huddled together, as usual, yeonjun was sprawled out on the carpet with soobin laying in his arms, lucas and jungwoo were laying on the couch,
but please don't ask mark how yangyang and jisung were literally sprawled across xiaojun who had his arms around the younger chinese because last time he saw them bickering with each other.

he smiled at that scene. he loved that dorks. but they made him feel like a huge single.

a light suddenly shining caught his eyes. he got a notification from his phone.

he picked it up and looked at it.

**********
unknown: hey :) here is jaemin

and this just made his whole night better.

———

so i finally got it together jeez.

well got my math exam back
:)) it could be worse i guess.
and i bought the reload album!
i got nomin-

well did you like this chapter?

thanks for reading<3

have a good day/night<3

~sleepy