So during mid day, which wasn't an ideal time to be sneaking out, I would make my move out the window and grab the car and bolt. It was stupid of me to pout outside about how my boyfriend left me to go fight for my bestfriend and his sister's lives. I could've made this move in the dark.

I tiptoed towards the window with a silent prayer that I wouldn't make any noise. I placed my fingertips on the windowsill and lifted up gently. Surprisingly, the window didn't creak or make any much noise as I slid it up. I just had to push out the mesh and hop out.

The second I placed the mesh to the side, I swung my leg out and placed my foot on solid ground. I was in relatively comfortable clothes, enough to make an escape in that's for sure. I had to move quickly but quietly so nobody suspected I was gone. The only issue was the cameras.

I heard Harry mention security surrounding this place to keep us safe, the security cameras around the safe house had to be being monitored right now if Harry has anything to do with it. No way was he going to let three people he cares about be under no surveillance.

I push myself towards the building, trying not to have my legs give out with such exhaustion. Each muscle was aching in every part of my body. I was drained but not drained enough to give up. The sun was out, but somehow I couldn't see my sunshine. Not yet at least.

When my hand touched the door that hopefully held the vehicle that would get me out of here, I groaned when I saw the lock. The only way in was through a key. I looked around for anything that I could use to break the key off the door, and my eyes spotted a rock roughly the size of my fist a few feet to my left. I haistally grabbed the rock and immediately started slamming it down on the lock. I had to be quick, this was making a lot of noise. Hopefully the television in the house was drowning out all the noise I was making.

Bang, bang, bang.

It sounded a lot like gunshots to me. Or maybe I was just going crazy.

Pop. Finally.

The lock fell off the handle and I rushed to push it open. The door swung wide and hard, hitting the wall on the receiving end of it. Then there it was, right in front of me. An exact same Audi r8 as Harry's, just this one was royal blue. The dark exterior was perfect, and just what I needed.

The keys to the cra had to be somewhere and if I had any more luck left in my body they would be in this building and not in the main house. I looked around the dusty shelves and the countertops before looking in the car. Then I spotted them. Perfectly sitting, unturned, in the ignition.

Maybe this was fate telling me that I was going to find him alive and well.

Bingo.

I hopped in the car, driver's side and clicked the garage button on the portable controller that rested on the mirror. I turned the car on quickly and took a deep breath. I had no time to think, and thinking in this situation for me was bad.

I put the car in reverse as soon as the garage was up and pressed the gas gently, getting a feel. I used every mirror I had frantically, as well as the sweet backup camera in Harry's car.

Thank fuck for my mother making me take driver's ed.

When I was comfortable enough, I pressed harder on the gas, accelerating backwards and out of the slanted driveway connecting the garage building to the ground. I knew the way Harry came here, it was a two way road and I had to turn left, then it would be straight sailing until I hit highway.

Oh fuck. A highway.

No, no, Blake. Not important. You have to get out of here and find Harry. I had no idea the warehouse's address even though I have been there before, so as I switched gears into drive I racked my brain on how I would be able to find it. Who would know?