"I have to go find him." I say quietly, spreading my legs out in front of me to stretch them out a little more. Antonio only shook his head at my words.

I look up with solemn eyes to see Jenna watching me from peaking over the couch and resting her head on the cushion. "My dear, no. You need to stay here. Harry will come back for us." She says, but I can't seem to find comfort in that last part. I can't rely on Harry coming back for me. I need to go for him.

"You can't be sure of that. He could be dead right now and I have to find him. You have to let me go." I tell them sternly, now standing up, but wobbling a bit to the side out of exhaustion and grasping the counter for support. Antonio attempted to grab me gently to balance me back up, but I slapped his hand away before I could think. He retracted his hand to his side with a look of sorrow. He knew I was broken, it just clicked in his head and I saw it in his eyes.

"Harry is like a son to me, he has specifically told me to not let you leave my sight. I can't let you go, he has done too much for me. I can't let the one thing that would truly break him leave." Then it dawns on me. They will never let me leave of my own accord. I need to find my way out of here when they won't be around to see me slip out. Maybe when they are sleeping... It was the morning, but Antonio has been up all night and Jenna hasn't slept either. They are probably both exhausted, if I end up starting the trend of sleeping, they will surely follow. Their bodies can't handle staying awake, especially with the persuasion of watching others sleep.

The need for sleep will overtake them and I won't have to do anything but will myself to stay awake.

"Okay. Whatever. I'm going to sleep." I state, shrugging off both of their glares and heading towards the guest bedroom that I'm claiming as mine now. I noticed the window that was ground level and could easily allow an exit. I'm sure this house was too outdated to have any exit chimes that would alert the whole house if I left.

"Please try and relax your mind, Blake. It will be for the best." Antonio called after me as I slammed the door shut and locked it behind me. For someone who works in the drug cartel, Antonio wasn't too bright. Or maybe he just trusted me too much.

"Mhm. Yeah, we'll see about that."

I let the silence take over in the room as I lie down on the bed only to relax my muscles for a split second. My brain started to relax as well as my eyes, but I forced myself to stay awake. It had been hours since we heard anything. He's most likely at the warehouse fighting for multiple people's lives against an army.

I couldn't handle the pressure of that anymore. I had to find him myself.

So I waited until they weren't going to be paying much attention to me. I waited until Antonio came to check on me the first time, and I pretended I was fast asleep when he poked his head in through the door. Then I gave it about five extra minutes of dead silence before quietly getting out of bed and heading towards the window.

When we came here originally, I noticed a stand alone garage behind the house. If I have any luck at all there will be some sort of car or motorcycle in there that I can use to get out of this place quickly. Harry hasn't tried to contact me. I've had my phone on the ringer, but he hasn't even called. I've been tempted to call him, but I have this ongoing image in my head of my call outing him in his hiding place or something.

I'm going insane.

Now all I have to focus on is getting to that damn garage. I've never driven a car before, and I'm not excited to start today. However, I do know how to drive. I took all the online courses back when I was fifteen, per my mother's request. But she never forced me to get behind the wheel of the vehicle. I guess she didn't want to push my limits too far.