Chapter One-The Haters

The Haters were a group of Vampires who were underground gothic teenagers. They went beyond the stories of bad killers dressed in trenchcoats and murdering kids in classrooms...and venting their anger on society because of their Outsider behavior.

       Because the difference was they weren't serial killers; they were Vampires.

        And The Haters liked to bite people at parties, schools, and raves. They also drank blood at junior clubs...and made sure everyone 'died'.

          None of the teens told their parents what they did...They just went out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Like, one Saturday night, my Mom was, like, seeing my BluRay DVD collection of Twilight movies..and she freaked out...She thought I was going to one of those Vampire goths who did what those characters did. I told her 'Mom, they're not real', and she goes, 'I'm your Mom...I don't want you to be in jail'. And I go, 'I'm 16 Mom. Get with the program'. And that's when we fight...And I go to the clubs cos I belong with my friends", Chris Janks said.

            "Yeah, my parents, like, control me. Dad yells like he's in the US Army. Mom screams at me cos she can't talk normally. Just one speed: loud. Frankly, I have considered divorcing my parents...Sometimes, I like to have robot parents...That would be cool. Anyway, what are we gonna do?", Fred Neame asked.

             "We can go to The Lounge of Dead Blood. But you gotta be, like, 18", Chris said. He took out his fake ID's.

               "Let's go! Got your car?", asked Fred.

               "Yeah, we'll go in my brown Ford", Chris answered...and he smiled.

Page 1