Chapter Four-A closed Vampire Lounge

"This is not the end of The Lounge of Dead Blood", said Vampiress Dracolna Dracilla. She stared at her pale sister...and cried.

         She wore a long, black colored dress, a black colored lace bra, black colored stockings, and black high-heeled shoes on her pale, clawed feet.

           "Well, violence is up this year", said Countessa Dreamora Dracilla. Her long, black dress flowed down the blood drenched hallway.

             After adjusting her black colored stockings with her clawed hands, she sighed. Nothing was worse than a Vampire Mob killing.

               And now Countessa Emilina DeVraigh was on the warpath since Amy Melchek and John Melchek had had married without her permission in the Vampire Church of New York.

                  "We'll come back...By the way, inform Carmine Charstein that she, her family, and all of the other families, won't be allowed at The Lounge of Cold Blood for a year because they shot up our Bar", Vampiress Dracolna Dracilla said.

                     "The Mob won't like that, sister". Countessa Dreamora Dracilla said.

                      "I DON'T CARE! THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE LOUNGE OF DEAD BLOOD...IF THEY DO, WE'LL KILL THEM!", Vampiress Dracolna Dracilla yelled.

                       And she controlled her fiery anger...then got their other servants to clean up the mess...as they paid for the damage repair bill which was $US 5,000 dollars.

Page 4