Star Beings: Orions

Orion starseeds originate from one of the most known and well-documented constellations in the universe. There are hundreds upon hundreds of stars within the Orion constellation, with Rigel and the red supergiant Betelgeuse being just two of them. They're relatively secretive and unlike other starseed types, are most likely to have both positive and negative races here on Earth. They are true knowledge seekers, and whilst most believe this only applies to scientific fields, I believe they just love to learn, regardless of the subject. They're extremely logical beings and are highly mentally polarised. They're very in tune with reasoning and practicalities as opposed to their emotions. Orions are the complete opposite of Andromedans. They are the type of being that requires hard proof before they'll freely accept a belief. Their purpose on Earth is to help improve our civilization's knowledge in fields such as science, technology, and medicine. Their personal, spiritual mission is to open their heart center, and learn to be more trusting. Not all Orion Starseeds are the same though. Ever heard of Mintakans?
Mintakans are a type of Starseed that originated from Minataka, a planet that once existed within the Orion belt. They're thought to be the original lightworkers and are here solely to teach us the value of potential. The potential in ourselves, the potential in others, and the potential of life. Mintaka no longer exists, so it's believed this is why many Mintakans, if they do still exist on Earth, feel even more homesick than other starseed types. Remember when I said Orions have bad races too? Greys, a particular sub-race of Orions are said to be stuck here reincarnating on Earth life afterlife.
This is due to their karma cycle and their interference with Earth beings in a previous past life. They are believed to have traumatized and hurt humans which galactically means they're stuck here karmically. To clarify, Orions aren't a bad Starseed type. They're just different from other Starseeds in the way they think and function.

Orion Starseed traits:
- Drawn to Orion constellation
- Compassionate activists about things they're interested in
- Task-oriented and love their work
- Most likely to be entrepreneurs
- Dream of inspiring and leading others
- True knowledge seekers
- Love to learn
-  "Jack of all trades" – have a lot of knowledge about lots of topics
- Often incarnate as Earth signs: Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn
- Interested in science – biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy
- Calm and adjusted
- Very rarely get angry or show outbursts of emotion
- Unintentionally may come off as cold
- Hold logic above all else

Mintakan Starseed Traits:
- Love being on Earth and so close to the water element
- Drawn to the ocean and oceanic beings, whales and dolphins especially
- Very kind and nurturing beings
- Can be too flighty with their emotions if not grounded
- Considered the original lightworkers
- Interested in careers involving water e.g. oceanography, marine biology, natural resources and ecology
- Are most in-tune with their Earth mission and purpose

Interesting Facts:
- Most starseeds have at some point spent time in the Orion constellation.
- Orion is classed as a learning station for other Starseeds.