So You're Back Dad

Start bij het begin

I grabbed my pjs and headed into the bathroom. I changed, brushed my teeth and washed my face before I walked back into my bedroom.

"Come on," Stiles said already laying under my covers.

I laughed, shaking my bed before I hurried over to the bed and slid in next to him. I stuck my tongue out at him once I was finally covered in the blankets and comfortable.

"You're lucky I find you ridiculously adorable otherwise I'd have to tickle you."

"Do it and I'll scream. My dad will be here in seconds." 

"That's not fair."

I fake pouted at him before I grabbed his face and gave him a soft short kiss. "We have school in the morning, Stilinski."

"That's really not fair." He laughed, pulling me into his chest.

I easily fell asleep, only waking up when my alarm went off.

I hurried and got ready for school before I woke Stiles up.

"Come on get ready. I want food, and my Jeep is still at your house." I cracked a grin at him.

"We'll go back tonight and get it." He placed a kiss on my cheek before he went to get dressed.

As he parked in the school parking lot I let out a groan. "I hate school."

"I promise you'll be okay."

"What if we just don't go?" I asked looking at him.

"As much as I would love to skip the day with you, your dads in town and I don't want him to hate me." Stiles gave me a goofy smile.

"That sucks! But also my dad loves you, so I think you're safe. But I guess your right because we've already been spotted by Scott so we gotta go now." I smiled at him getting out of his Jeep.

"You're supposed to wait for me to open the door for you," he complained.

"My apologies, I'll remember that for next time."

"You better because if you don't I will have to tickle you, no matter how ridiculously adorable I find you." he smiled pressing a quick kiss to my lips before his hand found mine.

"That's completely unfair." I laughed as we reached Scott.

"You two completely disgust me."

"Shut up Scotty. You could be making out with Allison right now but you're over here with us, complaining." I stuck my tongue out at him.

His face turned red as I mentioned Allison making me laugh lightly. "I didn't think the two of you were going to get out of the Jeep."

"Yeah well Nyx was trying to talk me into skipping school today." Stiles shrugged as we walked towards the school.

"I was. I just wanna go back to bed," I grinned nonchalantly.

"You two are ridiculous, and I mean that." Scott shook his head as we walked into our first class.

As the school day came to and end I was ready for a nap, but I know I'd have to wait to sleep until tonight. Dad wanted to go visit mom today, so I'd have to go get my Jeep from Stiles's house and meet my dad at home.