The ceremony starts a bit later, Valentina reads out the eulogy and sheds a couple tears, they are pathetic attempts for sympathy and everyone eats it right up.

Mila shivers. It must be difficult to watch everyone suck up to her, when she knows how awful she truly is.

Even with my own dad, he's not great, obviously, Blair and I had it bad when we were kids. He drove us both into our own separate addictions. But now? He's improved, not in the way that I'm jumping for joy, but he's slightly more aware than he used to be.

Once the mass and the graveyard part are over over, we drove back to Valentina's house with Blair and Harrison. The house was filled to the brim with people delivering their condolences and various other things to tell Valentina.

The four of us are sat at the bottom of the stairs, them three are taking turns to take swigs out of a bottle of alcohol, while Blair and Mila tell Harrison random stories from when we were kids.

I cant focus on anything, graduation is in three days, I have skipped so many of my final exams it's insane, but my dad said he would organize a time with the school for me, Blair, and Mila to retake them sometime during the summer.

It's not like our exams mean anything, not for another two years when we graduate for reals. Like...never returning to boarding school again type of real. I'll be twenty years old, full circle I guess.

"Should we get going soon? I want to get an early night to shop for our dresses in the morning." Blair asks, Mila nods, putting the bottle of alcohol back in the kitchen and rejoining us so we can leave together.

The girls pass out in the car while Harrison and I talk. I think both of us are experiencing hockey withdrawals since we only have one game left in this season and then we won't be playing for another three months during the summer.

It's gonna be slightly hectic, but hopefully I'll be able to get my boys in line and prepared. The determination to win means more to me than anyone else, except Harrison.

Blair decides to sleep at the guys house so she gets out at the same time as Harrison while Mila and I drive back to the school.

Finally, once we've returned, I carry her upstairs and tuck her in, making sure she's all comfy in her bed. I climb in behind her and put a hand around her waist to pull her closer.

"I love you Emilia." I whisper into the darkness of her dorm room, kissing the back of her neck. She doesn't respond, although I know she's awake. All she does is snuggle closer, smiling against my arm that's underneath her head.

.....
Graduation Day

"It's like watching my babies fly the nest." Ms Hart pats Mila's head, grinning at both of us like an idiot.

"Ms...You know you'll see us next year, and the year after that?" Mila reassures her, giving her a tight hug.

"What if I'm not your teacher anymore? Who will put up with your bickering?" Ms hart dabs under her eyes while Mila and I laugh.

And of course, we just had to simultaneously say "We don't bicker." She looks in between the two of us and nods. "Sure ya don't."

We look at each other and smile. I like bickering with you.

"Ayo, lovebirds! We are kinda on a schedule!" Rob calls us over, pulling Mila in for a pick up and spin hug.