I nudge Mila in the arm gently as she slowly opens her eyes and yawns, linking our hands together again.

"I need you to be prepared for this. Valentina...we didn't tell her who killed him. It's best for everyone if she doesn't know and she most likely never will. Admit it to her on her deathbed and maybe that will knock her out for good. I don't care, just leave it a while so she doesn't blow up at you. She is also not interested in talking to anyone, so don't be surprised if she doesn't pop over for a 'hello'."

I mentally note down everything while helping Mila out of the car. Somehow, even in those heels she manages to get out all graceful-like.

When we step into Valentina's house, Blair is already there holding up hangers for my suit and two black dresses. "I cant believe I got dragged down here for this." She grumbled. "I left Monica and Georgia alone with the boys in english class."

Mila smiles, I make sure to give her a sympathetic hug as we all make our way upstairs. Blair changes in the bathroom while Mila and I change in her bedroom.

I zip up the back of her dress, she does my tie. I put on her shoes while she adjusts my collar. We don't speak, there's no need to. I know exactly how she's feeling and she knows how I am. Maybe it's something we've learnt over time, but I've known her for too long to not know what's going through her pretty little head.

I open the door for her and she doesn't even look in the mirror. Mila hates wearing black, I've rarely seen her in it at all, Blair on the other hand, well...let's just say she knows how to style it.

The black shoes and her black hair match well, we truly look like siblings in these outfits. Both dark and depressing, both of us are tan from visiting our relatives in Italy every once in a while, our hair colors are different but our eyes are the exact same shade of hazel-ish.

Blair and Mila walk down the stairs first, they hold hands while exchanging quick glances, Blair's portraying a 'what did you do?' and Mila's saying 'I'll tell you later'

Although I almost didn't want Blair to know, she has so much going on in her own life, it feels wrong to dump this whole thing on her.

When we reach the bottom, Harrison is waiting for us. When I first met him, he was struggling for cash, so I recommended him as a bodyguard for my dads employment. He's only done a couple jobs, but it gives me a sense of comfort to know that I've got someone here.

He's also the only one of my friends that knows about what my parents do. Mon, George, Ben and Rob are vaguely aware, but they don't dare ask.

Harrison leads the girls back out to the limo while Gabriel and I follow. Again, it's a silent drive to the church.

Right before we get out, my dad warns us about paparazzi and the questions, making sure that we answer nothing. The rest of us agree and let him lead the way. Blair and Harrison sit down in the second row while Mila and I sit directly behind them.

Theres loads of people here, I'd expect nothing less. Valentina has her...contacts.

"I'm scared." Mila whispers, looking back at the crowds filling the church behind us. "I'm really really scared."

I also take a glance, turning around and putting an arm over Milas shoulder. "We're gonna be fine. Eternity, right?" She smiles, squeezes my arm and nods. "Eternity."