Anniversary

Here are some quick tips just incase some of you are confused.

"This is normal speech"

'These are thoughts'

"This is how someone would speak over the phone"

And these are mostly just noises

Alr! Enjoy reading!!

~~~

Ring - ring

Ring - ring

Ring - ring

Eren awoke with a groan. Sitting up he looked towards the window and saw it was night. Had he cried himself to sleep? Glancing at the clock it read 9 PM.

He hadn't noticed it but the phone was still ringing.

"Oh."

Walking over to the phone he picked it up.

"Hello?"

His voice was hoarse from crying, dried tear streaks lined his face as he spoke.

"I won't be home for a couple of days."

"Porco..?"

The line was silent for a second.

"Yeah, I uh won't be home for a couple of days. Just thought I'd let you know-"

"Why what's wrong?"

Eren started to get concerned. It was clear in his voice that he didn't want to let Porco leave again. Porco sighed before speaking again.

"There's some new type of training. They're planning to raid some place soon. Don't worry about it."

"Oh...ok."

"Yeah."

Click

This time Eren had been the first one to hang up. He knows better than to start crying over the phone. So he would cry on the couch again. And that's exactly what he did. Cried on the couch.

He thought of ways to try to mend their relationship, since clearly porco had been losing interest. How long would it be until Porco left him. How long?

He cried more thinking about it.

"God my stomach is killing me..."

Feeling his stomach he got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He hadn't eaten anything all day, and the hunger was starting to get to him.

A sharp pain invaded the side of his stomach.

"Ugh!"

Eren hunched over from the pain. What was happening to him? Is he sick?

"God I probably should go see a doctor... I don't even know what's going on with me a-and I am a doctor! I have been throwing up lately..."

Eren thought a little before just ignoring the aching feeling in his stomach.

~~

Click

"Not even a goodbye? Fucking rude."

Porco thought as he walked back into a bedroom.

"Who was it?"

Pieck's feminine voice infiltrated his thoughts. He quickly walked over to pieck who was sprawled out on the queen sized mattress.

Pieck invited him over to her house, and he had accepted. They're going to spend the next few days together. Since it was their 1 year anniversary after all.