Sick

As colt fixed up his sheets and pillows on the bed the door creaked open. It was Bertholdt standing there with his hand on the door knob.

"Can I help you?"

Bertholdt didn't respond and walked in and gently shut the door behind him. Colt was weirded out. I mean why was Bert acting like this?

Bertholdt made his way over to where colt's bed was and took a seat.

"Uhhhh Bert?"

He didn't respond and just sat there, looking lost in thought.

"Bert what are you doing here-"

He quickly interrupted.

"Why did you send falco to Eren's house."

Colt was still weirded out giving Bertholdt shocked and weird looks, as if he was an alien.

"Not that it's any of your business but, I just wanted to make sure Eren would stay faithful and not bring a guy over to fuck while PORCO was gone-"

"And you did that by sending a kid over to make sure."

Bertholdt had quickly cut him off before he could explaining more. What was up with Bertholdt today?

"Well when you put it like that..."

"Why do you only care about Porco. What about Eren? Why should Eren stay faithful if PORCO is just going to go and screw a girl behind his back!"

His breathing grew faster as he got louder towards the end of his sentence. Colt paused and stared numb eyed at Bertholdt for a second. He was genuinely starting to worry for Bertholdt. The space next to Bertholdt sank as Colt sat next to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey dude you alright? You don't seem like yourself."

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just got a lot to think about."

"Well if we're being honest here the real reason I sent falco over is because he has a tiny crush on Eren."

Bertholdt turned to Colt wide-eyed, his mouth opened but nothing came out. Colt chuckled at the way his face looked.

"Yeah but keep this a secret between us Alright? PORCO would get mad at me."

He gave a quick nod before hurrying out of the room. Hurrying down the stairs and passing the living room where Annie, Marcel, and Porco sat as they talked. Marcel noticed Bert hurrying around.

"Hey Bert what's the rush?"

"Nothing alright! God your so nosy!"

Bertholdt grabbed his coat and muttered under his breathe, ignoring all the retorts and the 'what's wrongs' and the 'what the hell mans.'

He put the coat on and slammed the front door shut behind him.

They sat there in silence for a couple of seconds before Porco finally decided to speak up.

"What the fuck was that about."

With a sigh marcel responded with a 'dont know' and they went on with their conversation.

~~

Bertholdt walks through the night hurriedly. He knows exactly where's he's going. Once he gets there he knocks rapidly on the door. Hurried foot steps are heard on the other side of the door. Then it finally swings open.

"Who's there?-"

Reiner stuck his head out to check who was behind the door. He spotted Bert who gave him a wave.