22 | ManHunt

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes
.........................
BREW POV
.........................

The chilly winter made its way though the small window in the basement where I laid in pain. The wounds that were given to my by the Masked Mans blade were deep and sore, I have been able to clean them everyday but it does not stop the pain it brings. The blindness was still with me but now I could make out shapes but the masked man sitting at his science table.

I don't know how long I was out after I told the Masked man to kill me, I just know we won't be staying here for much longer. Alex had spotted the Masked Man throwing Erics body in a trash can, I knew Alex would go to the police, I could only hope they would come soon.

'You know damn well the police are not trustworthy.' A voice echoed in my mind which made me jump in surprise. "Shut up, you wouldn't know trust if it slapped you in the face." I said sternly, getting into a sitting position.

A menacing laugh rose from the top of the old, creaky stairs and the Masked man came down. "Talking to your voice huh?" He said and I just stared in the direction of his voice not saying anything.

The Masked Man grunted before walking over to his science table. "We are moving locations kid, I expect a struggle from you so." The Masked Man paused while picking up what looked to be a syringe. "I'm going to make sure you don't get us caught." He said walking over to me.

"What? Like how you did with Erics body?" I asked with a creepy smirk. The Masked  man grabbed me by the arm and injected the syringe into my arm.

I hissed and trying to slap him away but it was to late. "There we go." He snapped pulling away from me and letting me fall to the ground. I hissed again before everything around me went dark, again.

.......................
ALEX POV
.......................

"Tell me what happened! Please!" Ivy begged. Me and Ivy were sitting on the couch at my house, it was the night after me and Finleys date and I was still squealing about it.

"We went to a restaurant-" I began but Ivy cut me off. "What restaurant? How fancy was it? Did they like your outfit? Did y'all kiss?? OMG please tell me!!" Ivy squealed jumping up from her seat and dancing around.

I laughed as she turned to me with curious eye. "We went to south side steak house, It was fun." I paused and laughed a bit. "Finley said the waiter was drooling over me-" I ended my sentence with a laugh.

Ivy laughed with me. "Did y'all kiss????" Ivy asked tilting her head sideways with a smirk. I blushed and rolled my eyes. "No Ivy we didn't." I said. "DAMN IT." Ivy wailed causing the sleeping Jackdaw in my lap to jump up and hiss.

We both laughed and I stroked Jackdaws pelt softly. Maple woke from her nap and trotted over to Crimson bed room door, sniffing the door and sticking her nose under the door trying to get inside.

I frowned at the sight. Ivy saw my sudden frown and followed my eyes. "Crimson was a good kid." Ivy began looking down at Jackdaw in my lap. "I didn't know her for long but i know she loved my little sister. I know I've said this before but me and Oscar are thankful for you and your sister. You took in our little sister when she had no one." Ivy said turning to me.