19 | A Plan

Brews Ailousos description: chocolate brown fur, with a darker brown tail, forearms, back legs, and ears. With Snow White neck fluffy and a rhombus shape in the center of her chest that was the same dark brown as her tail, and 2 stripes that went down her check from her eyes to her jaw on both sides of her face, with chocolate cream eyes

.................
Brew POV
.................

drip.... drip....drip

drip....drip....drip

As the old liquid dripped down my lips onto the cold stone floor, I felt, Complete?.

Eric's body laid in front of me my muzzle, my eyes, and cheeks were covered in Eric's blood, and I have to admit it tasted 10x more amazing because I killed him and not anyone else. Do I feel ashamed for what I did to him? Oh for Teagan's sake no! He deserved this, every single BloodLust Ailousos out there deserved the same fate as Eric, and that includes the Masked man.

I pushed Eric's body away from me with my paw and cleared my face of his blood. When all the blood was cleared I listened to to able to guess if anyone else was down here, after the masked man found me drinking the blood of his dead companion he noticed that I had broken though my chains and went back upstairs.

He knew I wanted his blood smeared across my face, it dripping like stray water droplets after rain, the amazing taste washing over my tongue as I drank and drank until no blood was left in his body.

After what felt like years of being valuable and weak I now feel strong and fearless. My new found adrenaline quickened my movements and increased my taste for blood, for death, for Revenge.

My body twitched, I craved my freedom so I could start my plan. What's my plan? you may ask well its simple yet effective. First I overpower the Masked man somehow and get as much information from him as I can before killing him, if he refuses I have no way of getting him to talk so I'll try a different approach.

And that would be tracking down the first BloodLust I can find and grinding them for answered. Getting out of here is my first problem, I'm blind and hurt so there's no way I can outrun the Masked man so I need to find a way to escape that does not involve running from him.

I transformed back into a human and fell against the wall sighing. All i wanted was to leave this place and never come back but i didn't know how to do that. My thoughts over came me with ideas of how to escape this place until i fell asleep.

.................
Alex POV
.................

The stress of working, trying to find Brew, and tending to Maple and Jackdaw have been a challenge. I decided to take a drive down our road maybe it will give me a few minutes of peace.

As I'm driving my old beat up white car down the road i notice a very beat up looking out, with holes in the walls, the pieces of the wood rotting. I feel bad for whoever lives there, if anyone does i thought.

I was about to drive past it without a second thought when a man came out of the house. He was wearing a mask over his face with sunglasses and a suit, it looked like he was going to a fancy ball.

He had a trash bag in his hands and was carrying it to the otherwise of the house, the trash bag looked heavy and whatever was in it was leaking though its side. My curiousness was strong what could be in that bag. I drove by his house more slowly and then he was about to throw the trash bag away i saw a arm with no body laying on the side of the trash can.

I almost though up when the masked man picked up the arm with his bare hands and put it in the trash!

I drove away as fast as lightning when the man tuned towards my car and stared straight at me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Ivys number, that's when a thought hit me

What if that was Brew....

....................

Sorry this chapter is SO short I've been busy

Also go check out me and @xx_cloudsxX book 'A Path of Darkness' the account name is @starling_gaze

;)