"Don't worry about it. What about you two? Why aren't you guys going home to your own houses?" I ask and Rob and Harrison look at Blair.

"Well, our delightful friend Blair over here, she convinced Robby and I to not buy tickets home after she begged us to stay on campus. Claimed she could get out of dinner with her dad and everything would be peachy. Isn't that right Blair?"

She scowls as he flips her off. "There's no other tickets home and so Bens house was the only other option, since Blair couldn't get out of dinner. So here we are, driving to the middle of nowhere and spending Christmas with your insane relatives."

Ben looks offended, holding a pink polished hand to his chest in hurt.

"Excuse me. I love my aunts and uncles, they're great people. Plus I'm not even related to most of them, just my aunt Belle and my uncle Leo. The rest are friends."

Blair rolls her eyes. "Despite Harrison just acting as a right asshole, he's not wrong. From what i've heard... your family is a lively bunch."

Ben is about to defend them again before Carter bursts through the door, chucking my new car keys into my hands.

He had lost the keys to my car so he went searching for them and left us alone in my tiny dorm with nothing to do, so we resorted to the best option. Nail polish.

"I found them! Are we ready to-" Carter stops in his tracks when he looks at Rob and Bennys hands. "How'd she bribe you?"

Blair is once again rolling her eyes. "I didn't bribe them with anything." She says in complete sincerity but all six of us—including Blair— know that's a bunch of bullshit.

"Hughes? How did Blair bribe them?"

"Chocolate and words of advice, how girls love guys with painted nails." Harrison answers to Carter with zero hesitation.

Blair chucks a pillow at him, crossing her arms. "It's true! I like painted nails on guys!"

"They look great boys." Carter assures Rob and Benny and they grin at each other. "See Hughes, I told you! They look great."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Blair." She flips him off again when his back is turned.

.....

"I dare you and Crawford to break into the theme park." Harrison raises an eyebrow, impressed at Blair's dare.

"No. Not a chance I'm going in there, alone... with him? Count me out."

"This is a game of truth or dare Emilia. It's very serious." Robert tells me. "It's like life or death. Choose life."

I narrow my eyes. "What about Blair. Cant we break in together?" I try to suggest but Carter interjects.

"No. I'm pulling the older sibling card, which means I get to be protective and I don't want Blair doing that." Asshole.

If only he knew what his little sister got up to at the weekends. If only he knew that the drugs I had acquired at the masquerade weren't my own, and were in fact his baby sisters.

"Let's go Blondie." Carter sticks out his hand and I take it, reluctantly as always.

He leads me out of the car park and into the forest that surrounds the theme park.