"Blair how lovely to see you. And uhm... hello boys." She looks at all three of them and I'm genuinely worried she will start gagging at the fact I have guy friends.

Bentley salutes her as if she's the ship captain and she ignores it. "I have business to attend to. Remember what I told you two."

Her dress trails after her as she walks out, shutting the door to the kitchen with the click clack of her heels still echoing around the place.

"So... we ready to study?" I nod and Blair chucks her bag onto the floor and drops all of her books on to the counter.

"Let's get this over with and then we can finally go to the beach." Carter groans and I do the same. "I hate the beach."

"Cry me a river." She shrugs and ignores both of our protests, ushering us all to start studying.

"How about this, the sooner we get to studying, the sooner we get to the beach and the sooner we get to the beach, then the sooner the day is over. Sound fun?"

"Yeah sounds like a real blast." I say sarcastically and she grins at me. "That's what I thought."

I take out the practice exams and hand one out to each of them and taking my own. "Okay, we have two hours to do this history paper. No more and no less." They all nod and Bentley hits the timer.

And we do work in some peace and quiet for a while until Carter nudges my arm. "What?" I grumble and he smiles at me.

"You circle your 'i's weirdly. Why is it a full circle instead of a dot?" I look down at my writing and then back to him.

"My 'i's are totally normal. Shut up." He chuckles to himself and then turns back to his own paper. That's what I thought.

After a dreadful two hours of history and the sound of scribbling down on the paper, the timer goes off and Bentley and Robert scramble off their stools.

"Okay! Done. Let's go!" I roll my eyes and take the tests from each of them. "I'll grade these tomorrow and we can see who won."

"I should grade yours, just so your result isn't bias." I fake smile at Carter and he grins in success.

"Can we pretty please go to the beach now?" Bentley and Robert beg at Harrison and he nods, shushing the two of them.

"You two are kind alike tweedle dumb and tweedle dee." Harrison remarks and Robert scowls at him, Bentley just looks confused.

"Who are tweedle dumb and tweedle dee?" Blair holds back a laugh and pats poor little Bentley on the back. "Doesn't matter."

.....

"It's left! The map clearly says left!" Carter says to Harrison and I shush him.

"No! It's straight ahead. You should know by now that I'm always right. Just drive straight." Harrison looks at us out of the corner of his eyes and he stops at the crossroad.

"Someone decide this for me that's not Blondie or Crawford before I rip both their heads off." Harrison says, gripping the steering wheel out of frustration.

"Just go straight. Sorry Carter but it's true. Blondie is always correct." Blair says while shrugging.

"Ha!" Carter rolls his eyes and turns his head back towards the front window.

After a very dull twenty minutes of Carter and I arguing back and forth we finally reach the beach. Apparently it's private property but the owners are away so we had it to ourselves.

We set up a little campfire and made our way up the little mountain so we could jump off the peer.

"Someone go before me. I cant do that without knowing if this jump is my impending doom." Harrison says while putting out his cigarette.