Present time
....
A week later

"Go in an upward motion and then clean it." Harrison looks up at me, getting more frustrated by the second. "This is more difficult than it looks Blondie."

"Apply more lotion, then it'll glide easier." He huffs and goes faster, applying slightly more pressure when I start to bleed.

"Ugh Hughes you're the worst at this." He rolls his eyes, chucking the razor into the sink. "Your legs look fine." I narrow my eyes, letting him examine them, while wiping the blood off.

"I have a lot of... leg. So they need to look better than just fine for Sunday." Harrison only gets more frustrated with himself, taking the razor out of the water and grabbing my other leg. "Let me try once more."

I snatch my leg back, shooing him away. "I appreciate the effort babe, it's just not quite working for me." I say as I dry my leg with a towel.

From my peripheral vision I see him walk out of the bathroom, holding up both hands in defeat. It truly was a great effort and he genuinely wanted to help, but it lacked... any actual assistance. In fact, my legs looked worse than before.

The bathroom was a mess now, which only added to my frustration. After I cleaned it up, we left my dorm to meet up with Blair and the guys... Not that I didn't like his friends, because I do, minus Carter of course.

We had our chat a week ago and it ended there. I don't trust him, he doesn't trust me. We had a friendship once and now... well we don't. So why reignite something that failed in the first place, despite us only being nine years old when it shattered.

"Blondie? A little help here?" He hisses at me, trying to pick up Bartholomew. "We can't just steal the damn dog Harrison!" He glares, waving a hand before kneeling down to the golden retriever.

"Pffft. We can drop him back later." I'm only slightly terrified of getting caught as we make our way back out of the school. Thankfully, it's a Saturday so teachers won't be roaming the halls or anything. Bitchy Beatrice might be though, the girl is insane.

"He's parked out front." I follow Harrison around the school as he struggles to keep little Bartholomew quiet. As soon as we turn the final corner, a fancy, very expensive car is staring at me.

"Wow... a convertible. So you're a rich boy hm?" I ask as Harrison puts Bartholomew on Roberts lap, who's currently squashed in between Bentley and Blair.

"Yeah. A little." He says sarcastically, turning on the engine. "I'd love a pink one, would match our cheer outfits." I said to Blair and she holds out her hand.

"Will you help me out of here?" I pull her from the middle seat and we sit at the back, dangling our feet by the guys shoulders.

"Where to?" Carter asks yet no one can decide, so we drive around the coast, blasting music as the wind blows through our hair.

......

"No it's not a bad thing, but both of you just have a really bad resting bitch face." Blair and I look at each other and then back to Robert.  "No we don't!" We say it almost in sync, only adding to how unconvincing we sound.

"So what you're saying is... people take one look at our faces and think we are awful people?" Blair asks and Bentley shakes his head, filling up the engine.